PDA

View Full Version : Tower of the hand [FICTION]

Story_Teller
06-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey there. Thought I might write something a little different than the usual truth or dare party story. I hope you enjoy. :)

There once was a woman named Morrigan. She was a pretty woman, arguably the prettiest woman in the land. She was fair skinned with auburn eyes like doe and a body that seemed to be perfectly proportioned. Although Morrigan had a sweet face anyone outside the palace in which she lived hardly ever saw it. For you see she was captain of the Queens guard. Her silky waving red hair was normally matted under a pot helm and her curves were hidden behind boiled leather. Morrigan didn't mind however, because although her looks were fair her spirit was tough. She was a fighter, and on the battle field no foe ever fought a tougher enemy. The soldiers in the barracks say that if she had been born a man she could have been the best warrior that ever lived. Although Morrigan had the respect of her men, it always seemed that what ever she did was never enough. She was a woman in a mans world, and thats all she would ever be... A woman who should have been a man.

On this particular morning Morrigan awoke early. She had some new recruits coming in from the hills. As of now they were farm boys, but when she would be done with them they would be soldiers. It was still dark, and when she went to sit up she felt something restrain her arms. She tried to sit up again, but it was no use. Her eyes finally adjusted to the light and to Morrigan's horror she realized that she wasn't even in her room. She was on a giant bare mattress, completely naked with her arms and legs tied the the posts of the massive bed frame. Morrigan grunted and struggled to get her arms free. The more she struggled the more the knots tightened around her arms and legs. With every pull and yank her arms seemed to stretch further above her, and her legs seemed to be pulled wider apart. She wasn't a woman to give up though, so she kept on struggling. With in the hour she was moaning in agony as it felt like her arms were being pulled out of their sockets and her legs were almost completely in the split position. After what felt like days to Morrigan she could finally see the sun poking through the only window in the room. Everything was covered in a gloomy light. That is, what little was in the room. The walls were bare and and the only furniture was the bed she was tied to and a sparsely decorated table to her left. Across from Morrigan was an old mahogany door. There was no door knob and it was most likely bolted shut from the other side. For the moment all the Captain could do was think, and wait.

Her mind was filled with thoughts of worry and confusion."Why? Why would anyone do this to me?" She thought at first. "Have I been captured by an enemy of the kingdom? Am I being held for ransom." All that came to mind were more questions.

Hours upon hours went by and all Morrigan could do was look out the window and watch the sun rise and set. She thought about her army and the queen. Would the royal military be in dissaray without her? Had the kingdom fallen? Was there an attack? These thoughts gave Morrigan the will to fight. Her country needed her, and she would be damned if a few ropes were going to keep her from finding the truth. This time instead of struggling feebly against the ropes, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Then, she grunted and pulled her legs and arms together with all her strength. The Bed frame began to creek and for a moment Morrigan thought she would be free. But then the ropes tightened again, pulling her legs and arms wider apart then ever before. There was a loud popping sound and Morrigan let out a wretched scream. Her arm had been dislocated, and her spirits crushed.

"Ahhhhh!" Tears began to flow down her cheeks and she moaned, almost wishing for her other arm to pop out of its socket so it was no longer being stretched to impossible lengths. "Why are you doing this?!" She screamed through her sobs. "please it hurts! Just let me out I'll give you a pardon! Just please show yourself and let me out! I just, I just..." Her words turned into uncontrollable sobs and it would seem the mighty captain of the queens guard had finally been broken. After her loud sobs subsided to quiet moans she could hear an odd sound. She couldn't place it at first, but then it grew louder. it was the sound of laughter. It was a wretched sound. Dry and cackling in a menacing tone. It grew louder and louder, ringing in Morrigan's ears until she thought she would go mad. Suddenly the old muhogondy door creaked opened and what she thought was the source of the laughter was revealed. An older man opened the door. He looked to be around sixty and had a short graying beard. His robes were tattered and torn and in his left was a satchel. Morrigan instantly recognized the man. His name was Thom Marbery. He was on the queens high council and was her most trusted man. The sight of this man hurt Morrigan. Was the queen behind her kidnapping? Or was this weak sniveling little bug merely acting on his own? With out saying a word Thom placed his bag on the table and hurriedly walked to the edge of the bed.

"It's okay darling, I'm here to help. Don't say a word, just nod." He gently placed his hand over her mouth and leaned in close. "Do the ropes hurt?" Morrigan nodded and tears continued to roll down her cheeks. "here let me loosen them." Thom waved his hand and the ropes seemed to lose their spell.

"Thank goodness you're here! How did you know where I was? Is the queen safe?" Questions began to pour out of Morrigan's mouth, but Thom covered his hand over her lips open more time.

"I need you to be quiet for a moment darling. Like I said I'm here to help." Morrigan nodded and was silent for a moment.

Thom turned to his bag on the table and began to unpack its contents. He pulled out various tools in which Morrigan had never seen before. Some she could only assume were used for cutting as others seemed bulbous and made a loud humming sound.

"These ropes aren't normal ropes." She whispered. "Will these tools of your help to cut them?" There was only silence. "How long will you be? I'm sure whom ever is holding me will find you here soon." More silence. "Thom, please hurry, or they'll surely tie you as well." Suddenly there was the sick putrid laughter, and to Morrigan's horror it was coming from Thom.

He turned around with an evil grin and in his hands where what appeared to be to large male members.

"Like I said darling, I'm here to help. You have become spoiled with your title of captain. That should have been my title. I fought harder than any man in the war of the sun. I sacrificed everything! My freedom, my innocence! And what do I get. A stupid seat on a seemingly useless high council." Suddenly it all became clear to Morrigan.

"But sir you surely have a higher ranking than me. You get to decide matters of the state. I merely fight silly battles." The worry and fear returned to Morrigan's voice. "Please, don't do this!" Her tears returned/ "I can make you powerful in the army. Do you want a regiment? Ill give you two please don't do this i can help you." The sound of her sobs returned mixed in with the sound of Thoms dry cackling laughter.

"No darling, like I said I'm here to help you. I'm here to teach you your place. You are only a woman, you are weak and the only thing good about you is this." Thom rubbed the mock penis against Morrigan's crotch and she screamed out in protest.

"Don't you touch me you sick man! When I'm out I'll have your head! I'll have your sick little head!" She was enraged now, her fighting spirit had returned, if only for a moment.

"Shhhh... I need you quiet now." said Thom.

He roughly shoved the penis deep inside Morrigan and she let out a loud moan. Then Thom took the other and attempted to put it in Morrigan's mouth. The captain turned her head away and squealed, but it was no use. She couldn't fight due to the ropes. She felt the smooth shaft enter her lips and slide down her throat. She gaged, and thought she was going to choke.

"There you go, suck on that for a while." Said Thom with a grin. "I'll be back on the morrow. Don't worry sweetling, by the time I'm done you will be a right proper lady." He kisses her forehead and Morrigan only growled through the dildo that was now stuck in her mouth.

Thom turned to leave and he shut and locked the door behind him. As the door shut, to Morrigan's horror the penis inside her already wet pussy began to vibrate. It was like nothing she had ever felt. It would have been extremely pleasurable if not for the current circumstances. For the rest of the night all Morrigan could do was moan through her gag and cum again and again and again. Every time she came her body writhed and wiggled. And every time she moved the ropes grew tighter. By morning the spot on the mattress under her pussy would be soaked and her legs would be split due to the ropes. For Morrigan, this was her first real night in the tower of the hand.

Knots101
06-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Hehehe you continued the story from last night. Shame you changed the names tho. Very Very Very good! Detailed and such and i want to read more now lol

Merlin
06-21-2008, 01:20 PM
As this is going in the direction of rape i moved it to the 18+ story area

Story_Teller
06-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah sorry, I should have posted it here in the first place. But in all honesty I wasnt really sure where this story was gonna go. And thanks knots I'm kind of enojying this one so it should be fun!

Her thighs ached, her shoulders ankles and wrists screamed out in pain, all raw from struggling against the ever tightening ropes. For the past three days Morrigan had not been moved. She had not seen another soul besides the sniveling little weasel Thom. Her pussy was raw and after the first six hours on the first day, the continuous vibrations coming from th dildo inside her had stopped. Morrigan was relived seeing as she had came eight times already. Eventually she passed out, but every half hour the vibrations would start start again. And every half hour they would stop. This was obviously meant for keeping her from sleeping. Three days without food water or sleep drove the poor girl to histaria. At sunrise on the third day Morrigan watched out the window as she came again. Her orgasms had become more of a dull throb than anything else and all she wanted was for the cocks in her pussy and mouth to be removed. As if her prayers were being answered the heavy wooden door creaked open. Morrigan expected to see Thom, but instead there was a young girl dressed only in a tattered linen smock. In her hands was a bucket of water and an apple. The sight of the apple made the captain salivate some, and because of the dildo in her mouth the drool began to run down her chin. The young girl smiled pleasantly, and didn't seem phased by the sight of Morrigan. She set her apple and bucket on the table and after a moment she sat on the bed next to the prisoner.

"I have water and food for you if you're willing to cooperate. I want to help you, I do. But you must be quiet. I'm going to remove your gag, but if you say a word then I'll have to eat your apple for you." She said sweetly. Morrigan' eyes were no longer shining bight with the flames of a true warrior. Now she seemed tired, worn out and beaten. She only nodded her head in agreement. "Good girl. You see, when you know you're place things can be much better for you." The girl gently removed the cock from Morrigan's mouth.

Morrigan didn't say a word like she promised and prayed that maybe the young girl would take the one out of her pussy as well. The girl walked over to the table and poured a cup of water. She returned a moment later and allowed her prisoner to sip a little.

"I don't want you to talk. If you do the cock goes right back in and we can try again tomorrow." Again Morrigan nodded. "You catch on quickly. You see this tower is far away from the queens land. It is owned by The great Thom Marbery himself. Here he keeps his greatest treasures and discoveries for us to watch over." Morrigan gave a questionable look. She was unaware of any great treasures and was sure the queen would have Thom's head if she found out that the man was hiding unaccounted funds. "I know what you're thinking. And a treasure isn't always made of gold or sapphire. Sometimes even a simple girl like me can be a treasure. You see I was just like you a few years ago. I thought I was just as great as any noble man or woman, but Thom, he showed me the beauty of humility. Yes it was hard at first, but soon you'll see his wisdom. My name is Jasmine, Master Thom named me for my eyes." Jasmine fluttered her eye lashes and feigned a pose, showing of their stunning Jasmine glow. "Here eat this." She said, holding the apple above Morrigan's mouth.

If Morrigan wasn't tied down she would have dove for the delicious looking fruit. But instead her head and neck only lunged at it. She began to eat vigorously, and with in minutes the apple was eaten down to the core.

"Well you're a vivacious one. I can see why master likes you. I'm afraid thats all I have to tell you for now. I must say you are progressing rather quickly. And as a reward for keeping quiet I will remove this..." She reached down and pulled the dildo out of Morrigan's pussy.

She tried not to gasp as her now gaping hole finally felt relief. She closed her eyes, and for the moment she was calm. She was still alive, and thanks to the water and food she could last maybe another three days. Jasmine stood gathered her things and headed towards the door. Before she made her exit she turned and gave a friendly grin.

"If you behave tonight and try not to struggle you may just get untied. Don't worry young one, you are not alone. All that Master asks of you is that you embrace your calling." With that the girl was gone and again Morrigan was left alone.

Story_Teller
06-21-2008, 11:27 PM
For the first time in three days Morrigan slept. It felt so nice to close her eyes without the constant vibrations radiating through her body. She could breathe clearly again, but her throat was still sore. The next morning Morrigan awoke to see the sun rising through the window. She counted the window as a blessing. Without it she probably would never now how much time had gone by. It had been four days and today she may be set free. She thought about feigning obedience and then killing the girl once she was free, but she was to weak. Her right arm was still dislocated and the apple she ate the night before was hardly enough to sustain her hunger. If she wanted to live, if she wanted to find comfort she would have to obey. So the captain kept silent and only looked out the window. occasionally a cloud would pass by, or maybe a bird or two but that was it. Morrigan wondered what time Jasmine would be back to set her free. Would it be in the morning? Or maybe late in the night? She hoped for the latter. Again like the days before the sun rose and set. The room eventually darkened and the captain wondered what was happening in the world outside thi horrid room in which she was ensnared. Still, she stayed strong. Jasmine promised to free her today, she promised that she wouldn't spend another night alone. But sadly as the Moon entered the window frame Morrigan knew that tonight no one was coming. A silent tear ran down her cheek and she flexed her muscles for only a moment to fight the ropes. But she knew she was to weak. Even at the peak of her strength on the first morning she was captured she couldn't break her bindings.She let out a sigh, relaxed and lied her head back. No one was coming, maybe Jasmine was lying. maybe she saw pity on the poor pathetic woman who couldn't even free herself from a few ropes. Maybe she only wanted to give Morrigan a false sense of hope, if only for a short while. Maybe she was meant to die here. If so, it was out of Morrigan's control. She closed her eyes, and awaited the death that was sure to come.

Sleep took the weakened Morrigan again and the night passed without incident. The next morning She was roughly shaken awake. Morrigan looked up to see Jasmine. The sweetness was gone from her face and her jasmine eyes were stern.

"Wake up! It's time for your training." Jasmine took a knife and cut the rope from Morrigan's wrists and ankles. "We told you we would come, but we didn't. And still you didn't struggle or fight. You accepted your destiny and succumbed to obedience. My darling, you have been broken. It is time for the next step. In order to find joy in humility you must first understand it. And the only way to understand something is to do it." Morrigan rubbed her raw wrists tenderly and sat up for the first time in four days.

It felt good to stretch. it felt good to move around. It felt good to be free. Suddenly and without warning Morrigan's moment of relief was interrupted by a loud crack and searing pain. Jasmine had brought her riding crop down on Morrigan's lower back, leaving a nasty red mark. Morrigan squealed out in pain. Maybe she wasn't free after all.

"Silence bitch! You haven't earned the right to talk yet." Suddenly Jasmine's hadn't reached down to Morrigan's pussy and she inserted two fingers into her. "Look at your stinking loose pussy. You've been fucked for the last four days by a toy, and I bet you liked it. You're a little whore, and little whores don't get to talk." Said Jasmine all to harshly.

What happened to the sweet understanding girl that fed me the night before?" Morrigan wondered.

She was confused, and wasn't sure how to handle the situation. Part of her wanted to slap the girl while the other part wanted to avoid being hit again.

"Get on the floor slut. I'm taking you to your first lesson. As of now you are only allowed to crawl. Real slave girls walk knowing the shouldn't be allowed the honor. But of coarse you're to stupid to know that you shouldn't have rights." The crop came down on Morrigan's ass as she got on all fours.

She stifled a squeal as a collar and lead was placed around her neck. Jasmine roughly pulled on the lead and Morrigan obediently began to crawl. The door was opened and the two walked down the spiral stair case that led to the base of the tower. By the time they reached the bottom Morrigan's knees were raw. Jasmine led her new trainee outside and to the slaves horror a bustling market place lied before her.

"Master Thom owns all of this. This is where he makes most of his wealth. Here, slaver is accepted as an every day reality. You are not the first to be lead through this crowd of people, nor will you be the last." Morrigan let silent tears roll down her cheeks again.

How did she go from Captain of the queen's guard to a slave being led through a hive of peasants. Suddenly she realized that even now she was lower than a peasant. She was more like the peasant's dog.

"First thing is first. We have to make sure no one recognizes you... Not that any one would now. You're filthy and you stink of sex. But still we cant take any chances." The slave wondered what every one had thought happened to her. When she was about to break the rules and ask Jasmine cut in. "Don't worry, the kingdom thinks you're a deserter. The queen has a dozen of her best men hunting you down on a tip from Master Thom himself. It will be weeks before they find your mangled body in a river. The old you is dead. It's time to embrace the new you." Morrigan gulped and looked on at the crowed that lied before her. "Now walk slave! You must meet the towns folk."

Story_Teller
06-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Morrigan felt the rough tug of her lead and she began to crawl through the dirt and mud. It was almost as if Jasmine was deliberately leading her through the deepest muddiest puddles. After only a few minutes of walking the naked Morrigan was covered up to her elbows and thighs in muck. Her once silky red hair was now tangled and matted. Her fair skin was stained with her own cum and the mud of the villagers. She was filthy, and for the first time in her life she felt filthy. The two entered the ,market place and almost all the towns people's eyes turned on Morrigan. The children laughed, the men snickered and the women gave looks of disapproval. For Morrigan it was a nightmare. Even if she did stand and claim her true identity no one would believe her. After all who would believe a lowly collared slave? They passed several fruit stands and the tower was coming into sight. A drunkard stumbled out out of the bar area and into the main walk way. He spotted Morrigan and gave a chuckle.

"Well well well... Look what we have here." he paused to burp and then he took a step forward. "It seems Mistress Jasmine as a new pet... You're taking her down the gauntlet are you?" Jasmine rolled her eyes, she too was a slave and was not allowed to speak directly to the towns folk. "Well I just might be willing to help you out. After all whats a slaves first gauntlet with out a spanking!" The man stumbled forward and slapped his hand on Morrigan's bare ass as hard as she could.

She grunted and looked to Jasmine. The woman only gave her a stern look as if to tell her not to move.

"Ah yes, you're a good girl ." The man leaned in close to Morrigan and the foul stench of his breath almost choked her. "You have to sit here don't you? You have to take what ever I give you." A crowd was beginning to form. The people were hoping for a show. "Well you're a cut one so Ill be nice and just give you some pleasure." The man slid his finger into Morrigan's ass.

This was the first time Morrigan had had anything in her virgin as and it was discomforting. She squinted her eyes and did her best to deal with the situation. The man continued to finger her and soon he added another. His arm sped up and Morrigan's muddy body was soon being pushed by the mans force.

"Come one, you know you like it!" The crowd thew out insults to the slave and jeers of encouragement to the man. "Just cum once, thats all I ask sweetling." The man grinned a toothless grin as his other hand began to stroke Morrigan's pussy.

It was still sensitive from the four night prior and it didn't take much to excite her. Within minutes she was soak and moaning like a whore. Morrigan looked to Jasmine for help but she only gave her a comforting nod.

"Thats it almost there slut." Finally Morrigan gave out one last moan and she collapsed into the mud. "There you go! Cumming like a whore on payday!" The man stood up and smelled his fingers before kicking mud all over the slaves back. "Thanks love, I'll see you later on stage."

Morrigan took in a deep breath as she felt more cold mud fall on her back. She was a mess and wasn't sure what to make of the man's last comment. The crowd dispersed and Soon Jasmine And her new slave were walking again. After they passed the tavern They came across a rather large tented area. The sign read "BATH HOUSE" and Jasmine lead the filthy Morrigan inside. They walked to the front desk and Jasmine instantly fell to her knee. The man behind the desk grinned, taking a peek down the woman's linen tunic.

"Sir, master Thom requires this one to be cleaned. It will also need a change of hair color." The man nodded and came around t inspect Morrigan.

"Shes a fit one, thats for sure. My lord knows how to pick his slaves well. Does he want the curtains to match the drapes?" Asked the man, obviously referring to the red patch of hair between Morrigan's legs.

"Yes sir. He requested pink dye if you have it." Said Jasmine, looking to the floor.

"I believe we have just enough left... Strange, my lord usually goes with standard black. Must be something special about this one. Go ahead and bring her around back."

Morrigan looked up at the steaming tubs filled with soapy lavender scented water. She did her best to hide her grin, but in all honesty she couldn't wait to soak her sore bones in a nice relaxing bath. Jasmine tugged on the lead and her slave crawled to the back of the tent and was lead through the flap. They were outside again and the owner was standing with a coarse brush and a bucket of water. Jasmine tied the lead off to a pole and kneeled by the back entrance. The bath house owner stepped forward and dumped the bucket of water over Morrigan's head. It was ice hold and the slave couldn't help but gasp as the ice water took her breath away. The man threw some powdered soap on her and began to coarsely scrub away. Morrigan only sat there, shivering in disappointment. Would all her bathes be like this now? If so there was little left for her to look forward to.

"You're a good girl. I cant tell you how many new slaves have tried to bite me. I mean I'm doing you a favor! ...Spread your legs." Morrigan obeyed and the man roughly scrubbed her tight hole and pussy. "But you know how it is. My lord demands clean slaves, and if you don't do as he asks you dissapear." The man laughed and threw the brush to the side. He came around to Morrigan's front and held her chin up. "I don't mean to scare you. i know you have enough worries... Open your mouth." Morrigan obliged and the man pulled a smaller brush from his bucket and began to brush her teeth. "Good girl. We have to get you nice and shiny for the stage."

This was the second time Morrigan had heard about the "Stage" and her face showed a look of confusion. The bath house owner noticed her look and gave a chuckle.

"You mean you didn't tell her about the stage?" The man looked over to Jasmine.

"It's supposed to be a surprise sir." She said with a slight hint of annoyance

"Okay okay, don't give me a tone. I wont give to much away, but my lord likes to put his new girls up for show. And by the looks of you it should be a good one... Alright lets get your hair done and you'll be ready."

A bead of sweat ran down Morrigan's forehead. "A show? What am I an animal? They'll probably make me jump through hoops no doubt. I cant do this." She thought to herself.

The man left to get his dyes and Jasmine stood from her kneeling position and crouched next to Morrigan. "Don't be nervous. This is what you're meant to do. Humiliation and servitude can be joyous if you embrace it. Just remember things cant get any worse."

Jasmine went back to the door and kneeled as the man returned. Morrigan gave a nervous sigh and tried to stop her hands from shaking. It would seem that no amount of stage fright would get her out of this show.

Story_Teller
06-22-2008, 07:27 PM
With her newly dyed pink hair Morrigan and Jasmine continued their walk to the center of town. They had left the market place and and where now in the residential area... If one could call it i that. It was more like a shanty town. The poorest of the poor lived in the area, and it was here where the stage stood. As the two turned a corner the it came into view. Never had something so innocent as a stage had ever stuck so much fear into Morrigan. She had fought battles, raided castles, killed men who opposed her queen but she had never felt a fear like this. A crowd was already gathering and every one turned as the two slaves drew closer.

"Just remember, you are a slave of Master Thom. If you can withstand this you have his blessing." What Morrigan really wanted was Jasmine's blessing but she supposed a slave like her knew never to presume such a thing.

As they approached the foot of the stage the crowd closed in. There were men and women all around them . More than once Morrigan felt a strangers hand on her ass and breasts. It was humiliating, infuriating and terrifying all at the same time. Her arms and knees were wobbly and she didn't know how much longer she would be able to hold herself up. She stopped at the foot of the steps leading on the stage and her eyes began to well up.

"Come. It is time to embrace your slave hood." Jasmine tugged on the lead and slowly Morrigan bade the ascent.

When they reached the top of the stage Jasmine graciously handed the lead over to a rather dashing young man. Obviously a man of theater, his smile never faded and the boisterous crowd never once shook his nerves. Jasmine stepped down and for once she felt sorry for Morrigan. This was always the hardest part for any new slave.

"Welcome one and all! It seems we have a new slave amongst us. I know all you men and women out there are anxious to give this fresh little slut a proper welcome,.." The crowd began to shout and cheer. The men were yelling raunchy comments and the women only shouted insults. "Well thats a start ladies and gentlemen, but first why don't we see what the little whore can do... Why don't you turn around and spread those cheeks for us darling."

Morrigan was frozen. She couldn't move, she couldn't react, in fact she didn't even here the young man the first time he asked. The man frowned for only a moment before looking off stage to one of his colleagues. A rather large bald man threw the announcer a riding crop and he swiftly struck Morrigan harder than Jasmine had ever struck her. The sharp pain awoke her form her trance and she looked to the floor as she turned around. She rested her shoulders and head on the rough wooden stage and reached back and spread her cheeks. Hundreds of eyes were on her ass hole and pussy and nothing felt more humiliating.

"What a good girl ladies and gentlemen! Look, shes even wet and ready for us." Said the announcer with excitement.

Some looked away, others couldn't stop staring. But no one left. It was a disgusting display of sexuality that would never pass in the queen's land, but Morrigan had to remember that this wasn't the queens land. Most of these people were simple farm folk who had never seen anything outside their little village. For a young girl to do such a thing was intoxicating for most. She grimmaced when the man said she was wet. It was true, she was turned on. Had she begun to accept her slavedom? The thought scared her and tears again began to run down her cheek.

"isn't that nice? But how well can she take a cock?" The man snapped his fingers and a young boy jumped on stage with a dildo in each hand.

Without even hesitating Her shoved one in her pussy and the other in her ass. The dildo in her ass hurt the most. She had never had anything up there, let alone something as big as a dildo. Morrigan let out a loud moan and did her best not to start sobbing. The crowd went wild. To Morrigan they all sounded like pigs. Like a collection of loud ominous snorting pigs. They found pleasure in her pain, and it made her sick.

"Very good! Honestly I wasn't entirely sure if she was going to be able to take both... But I guess that just proves she really is a whore!" Every one laughed and clapped. "Darling, why don't you walk a circle for us. Let us see you strut and show of your new toys." The announcer laughed and stepped back, waiting for Morrigan to crawl. She crawled several circles around the stage as her tears dripped off her chin on to the floor. A few young boys had pushed their way up to the front row and they began to throw rotten tomatoes. One hit Morrigan in the face, while three more hit her mid section and ass.

"Take that you slut!" The boys cried.

Morrigan had never seen young men with such mouths before. It would appear that Thom preferred his people to be ignorant. It was almost as if he was raising a herd of sheep rather than running a village. The people ate what ever was put in front of them and they hated the unknown. She did her best to keep it together and after a few more circles and rotten vegetables the show was coming to a close. Morrigan couldn't wait to get off the stage.

"Well my good people it would seem the show is just about over. What did we think of the little whore?" He asked casually. Some people booed others cheered and even more laughed. "As you all know at the end of every show we have a big finally. Well..." A man from the crowd shouted an interruption.

"Forget the bloody intro just get on with it!" He shouted.

"okay then I can see you're all excited for this little slave... Bring out the stocks!" Two men wheeled a pair of stock.

Morrigan looked back and gave a panicked look to Jasmine, but she was no longer there. She had left, feeling disgusted with herself. She could never stay with the new slaves on stage day. The two men who wheeled out the stocks roughly picked Morrigan up and proceeded to drag her over. Enough was enough. The only one who could possibly understand what she was going through was gone. Morrigan refused to have her head and hands entrapped in the device. She struggled and kicked and screamed.

"I wont do it! I wont! let go of me you bastards! Ill kill you! I'll kill you!" It was to late.

The wooden plank fell over her neck and wrists and she was locked in place and turned around. Her ass and pussy revealed to the whole crowd and the announcer and two men stepped off the stage.

"Have fun with her ladies and gentlemen! And remember, don't be to gentle!" He gave one last wink and a charming smile and left.

Shock and fear took Morrigan now as she listened to what the man said. The realization that the entire town was able to have their way with her washed over Morrigan and her uncontrollable sobs returned. One thing was for sure. it was bound to be a long night.

Story_Teller
06-24-2008, 12:38 PM
As the sun was setting Morrigan could feel all the men, and even a few of the women of the town approaching behind her. She could almost her the sick snorting sounds coming from their piggish noses. The first hand touched her ass and she jumped a little. She was unable to fight, unable to get them off her. The stocks held her in place and it would seem she was meant to spend the night on the stage.

"It's okay my little dumpling, we're just gonna have some fun with ya is all." Bellowed the familiar voice of the drunkard she had met earlier that day. "Just spread your legs for us and take the cock like you're supposed to." She felt the man's hands on her thighs as he spread her legs apart.

Morrigan felt the smooth feeling of the man's dick rubbing against her lips. It wasn't the humiliation or the blatant rape that hurt Morrigan, it was the fact that she was wet. Her body was enjoying it, but her mind was fighting it. As the smooth shaft of the drunkard entered her tight pussy Morrigan remembered what Jasmine had said.

"Don't be nervous. This is what you're meant to do. humiliation and servitude can be joyous if you embrace it. Just remember things cant get any worse." Her teacher's words rang out through her head as she moaned out in forced pleasure.

The drunkard came all to soon and Morrigan could feel his hot juices spray inside of her. Only moments later she felt a different cock of another man inside her and again she tried to think of the wisdom that Jasmine had shared with her. Again the man came, and again another cock entered her pussy. After what felt like eight orgasms Men were growing tired of fucking her sloppy little pussy. They started going for her ass, and then eventually working their way to Morrigan;s front. One would be fucking from behind as another would by ramming her mouth. Some made her swallow as other came all over her face. As the night went on Sucking strange dick became easier and easier for Morrigan. It no longer felt like rape. It was more of a menial task set in front of her for the pleasure of those around her. Her body was enjoying it, and her mind was starting to accept it. Morrigan had taken another big step in her journey to complete submission. Humility was becoming normal, and cum was starting to taste good.

It was Midnight and Jasmine sat on the top of a nearby building. Her chores for the day were done and she had told the rest of the girls at the tower that she was going to check on the new slave. In reality it was a half truth. She did need to check on Morrigan, but it wasn't because she had to, it was because she wanted to. Morrigan was progressing far quicker than any slave she had ever trained. It was almost as if she was made for it. Jasmine chalked it up to her military training and assumed the girl was simply a natural at taking orders. Either way there was something special about Morrigan and Jasmine couldn't quite put her finger on it. So for the moment she only sat on the roof top watching the slow transformation of a struggling captive turn into a willing slave. Jasmine noticed that after a while Morrigan no longer fought. She willingly sucked cock and spread her legs for the men. It took an average of three days on stage for most girls to accept her fate, yet in mere hours Morrigan had already started to embrace her new calling. Jasmine watched her eyes, and suddenly it hit her. She saw a little bit of herself in Morrigan. She saw the determination, the fiery intensity that very few women this day in age had. She saw the willingness to be the best at what ever she did... She saw the future caretaker for the Master himself.

The sun was rising and every man in town had their fill of Morrigan. She now sat on the stage drenched in sweat and cum shivering in the morning cold. Bodily fluids ran down her legs and dripped off her chin. As the sun rose her head went limp and her legs practically collapsed out from under her. She had passed out from exhaustion. Jasmine hopped up onto the stage, her linen tunic rustling in the wind, revealing the bottom of her tanned ass. She knelt next to Morrigan and used the ruff fabric of her clothing to wipe the cum from her lips and chin.

"Wake up slave, your first trial is over." Without thinking Morrigan opened her mouth and spread her legs, expecting another cock or two. "It's okay, Thats all over. The men are gone. Before I am allowed to unlock you, you must tell me something you learned about yourself last night." Morrigan looked up with tired eyes and a small grin.

"I learned that I love cum..." She muttered, staring into the beautiful jasmine eyes that lied before her. "The entire night I only thought of you and what you said." She licked the rest of the cum from her lips and swallowed. It tasted so sweet to her now.

"Come on, lets get you back to the tower." Jasmine smiled as she unlocked Morrigan and picked her up. There definitely was something special about this girl.

Story_Teller
08-11-2008, 09:58 PM
The early morning breeze rustled Morrigan's newly died pink hair as she weakly crawled behind Jasmine. Her entire body was throbbing from the previous nights ordeal. She was happy to be out of the stocks, but again she found herself crawling thorugh wrist deep mud. The lead tied around her neck was tugged and Morrigan glanced up at Jasmine, who was rushering her forward.

"Well come on now. The towns folk arent up yet, and I assure you you'll want to be safe in the tower before they decide to have another go at you." Morrigan was about to respond, when she remembered she was not allowed to talk.

Jasmine only gave a light chuckle as the slave stopped herself. "You do learn quick dont you? It's okay, You've passed your first trial. You can speak freely amongst fellow slaves such as my self. But around others you must always hold your tounge."

Morrigan gave a nod and couldnt help but show a small grin, It had been so long since she was able to freely talk, and now that she ould she was unsre what to say. Finally after a few moments of silence she spoke. "Jasmine... I want to thank you for everything. Without you I wouldnt have made it through the night. Without you I dont think I would have been able to understand the pleasure one can get from serving others... Thank you."

The two were silent for a time as they slowly made thier way back to the tower. Te sun continued to rise and behind them the first sounds of the village people awakening could be heard.

"Theres no need to thank me young one. It's what I do for my master." Replied Jasmine dutifully.

A strange feeling began to stir inside her. It was a feeling she had never experienced towards a new trainee. Before Jasmine had always stayed detached, she had always done her best to get the new girls through the first trial and then send them on thier way to what ever open jobs in the tower needed filling. But with Morrigan she felt a kinship. For the first time in her life Jasmine could relate to someone. It firghtened Jasmine a bit, and she was unsure if she was allowed to feel this way.

Morrigan could feel the tension between her and her teacher and she instantly regretting thanking her. As they approached the front gate which allowed access to the main path to the tower Morrigan began to wonder what would happen next. The rest of the walk was taken in awkward silence until the two entered the first floor of the tower. Morrigan crawled through the threshold to find only a bare room with grey stone walls and a spiral stair case leading upwards to the floors above and downwards to what only the master and his slaves knew.

"Come young one. Today we are going down a few stories." Jasmine roughly tugged on the lead, still annoyed by her strange feelings, and the two began to descend the narrow staircase.

"What's down here?" Asked Morrigan nervously as the light slowly started to fade away.

"These are the lower stories. You see, on the surface the Master's keep would appear to be just a tower, but in reality there is an entire labyrinth of rooms hallways and only master snd his most strustd slaves knows what. It's like a large city down here, which what I would guess reaches down about fifty stories and is about fifty towars across"

"Wow. How does one build such a thing? It would take multiple lifetimes to complete a structure like this." The staircase began to widen until it ended in a rather large hallway.

The only light came from massive torches lined all the way down the seemingly endless hall. Jasmine continued to walk as morrigan struggled to crawl behind.

"Master didnt build this keep. It has always been in his family. They say his anscestors were once the wealthiest family in the land and the entire world's fortunes went into building this.. Ofcoarse that nonsense, but you get the idea."

Morrigan nodded as Jasmine stopped in front of a massive oaken door.

"Well this is it. The townspeople have taught you to accept submission, but here the ghost will help you to master it." Jasmine sank to her knees, bringer heself eye to eye with Morigan.

Her look was of pity and a new wave of fear began to take the new slave. Jasmine lightly caressed Morrigan's cheek, knowing that would be the last caring touch the girl would feel for a good while.

"Who is the ghost? Are you going to stay down..." Jasmine abruptly shushed Morrigan.

"No questions. I wont be seeing you for a few weeks. You will be staying here for your training. Dont worry all of the slaves go through it. Remember what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger." Jasmine stood and tied the lead to the door handle before knocking.

She then turned and dissapeared into the darkness down the hall. It was hard for Jasmine to leave, because she knew what lied behind that door. The new slave would be tested far beyond any limits she thought she had. Jasmine only hoped that the girl was strong enough to be one of the 75% that lived through the training.

Morrigan was alone, and she could only imagine what the ghost had in store for her. Suddenly the massive door was yanked open and the lead around her neck roughly tugged her to the floor. Her naked body was sprawled out across the cold stone floor and as she looked up to see who her new teacher was, a loud shriek filled the air. It was a shriek of a girl, coming from behind the door. It sounded like horrible things were happening to her, Morrigan couldnt help but let out a gasp as her eyes focused on a rather large man's face. He was obviously a burn victim and his toothless grin didnt help to put the new slaves mind at ease.

"Well come on slut, dont just lie there! Kneel and kiss my feet like a good little slave." The man kicked at Morrigan's ribs with his heavy boots before roughly grabbing her by the arms and dragging her to her knees. "Kiss em! I shouldnt have to fucking to it for you."

Morrigan tried to hurry and kiss the man's feet, but it was already to late. He had moved behind her and untied her lead.

"So you think you know everything about being a slave? I'll show you, you fucking cunt! I'll show you that you know absolutely nothing. I think it's time to learn some manners." The man grabbed Morrigan by the hair and dragged her inside the room. He then shut the door, completely muffling the screams coming from the group of new trainees. Tears began to form down Morrigan's face as her first real day of slave training had begun.

Playstation
08-12-2008, 04:41 PM
WOW.

This is an amazing story :O

Would add rep but cant :/

Please continue ;) this is amazing.

Story_Teller
08-19-2008, 06:39 PM
The sharp pain of having her hair pulled suddenly stopped as Morrigan was more or less shoved onto a rough wooden table. The ghost, a hideous giant of a man easily held Morrigan down by the neck with one hand as he tied her arms and legs to the table with the other. Morrigan could only think of the room she awoke in on her first day in the tower. Once again she felt the all to familiar scratch of the hemp rope wear away at her wrists. Tears would have ran down her cheeks if a blindfold had not been placed over her eyes. The ghost nodded in satisfaction. The last of the new slaves had been retrained and he could proceed with the real training.

He looked around with tired eyes, the squeals and moans of the eight girls, each blindfolded and tied to a table, did not bother him. In fact he enjoyed it. The cries of the week made the ghost feel more powerful than any man ever should. His nick name was earned in the military. He served under a competent, but not well known captain. His brothers in arms gave the giant of a man the name "ghost" because he was willing to do what most living men couldnt. Often times when his regiment went out on a lengthy campaigns he was charged with slaying women and children, or stealing food and gold to help feed his brothers. To the ghost it didnt matter who you were. as long as his orders were fulfilled, he would slay whom ever got in his way. Nowadays the ghost lived the quet life. After his retirement he was picked up by a wealthy noble and charged with training obediant slaves. The pay was good, and he always got a free night or two from the new graduates.

The ghost crossed the dim torch lit room to grab his bucket of toys. He allowed a slight smirk before glancing down the dark hallway where the girl's sleeping quarters lied. After he dragged the bucket to the center of the room he stood up strait and cleared his throat, obviously hinting for the girls to stop their incessant moaning. When none of them respectfully obliged he brought his riding crop down on each and every one of the girl's pussies as hard as he could. They all moaned louder, but after a moment the room was silent. The ghost took this rare chance to speak.

"Thats better. What does it take to get some fucking quiet in here?" He paced the room, gladly taking in each of the girls slender bodies. "So you think you're all slaves do you? Well, I have some news that might be a bit shocking for you. You're not!" He shouted.

Some of the girls couldnt help but flinch, expecting another blow from the riding crop. The ghost smiled at this. A blindfold can do wonders for any rebellious slave.

"At this very moment you are all less than slaves, you are less than dogs, you are less than the bloody ticks that sleep in your worthless mattresses. You are all nothing more than worthless stinking cunts." The ghost's eyes quickly shot to the left as he spotted one of the girls trying to struggle free from her ties.

He swiftly walked over to her table and with a flurry of strikes brought down his crop as hard as he could on her crotch and thighs.

"For the love of... What the fuck is this?!?" The girl screamed again, her red flowing hair covering half her face. "Did I tell you to move cunt?"

The girl shook her head, trying her best to subdue the sobbs that were escaping her lips.

"No I did not! Now what makes you think a cunt like you can move around without asking? ...Don't answer that, because cunts cant talk! All they're good for is fucking. What's your name cunt?" Yelled the ghost, his massive body leaning over the terrified girl.

She could feel his hot breath on her cheeks. "I- it's Merilyn sir." She responded feebly.

"Wrong answer cunt!" Again he brought his riding crop down on the girls pussy and thighs, but this time he didnt stop.

He continued to beat the girl as he spoke.

"What are you?" Asked the ghost, his rage growing.

"I'm a cunt!" Screamed the girl, the pain was driving her mad as her thighs began to throb with a red intensity.

"I cant hear you over your fucking sobs cunt, what are you?" He screamed again.

"I'M A CUNT! I'M A CUNT! I'M A CUNT!" The girl screamed.

All Morrigan could do was stay still and listen intently as the girl three tables down was beaten again and again. Although things seemed dire, Morrigan stayed calm. There was something familiar about the whole situation. It wasnt the ghosts voice she recognized, it was his tone. It was commanding and confident. He wasnt torturing the girls, he was training them. This was almost the exact way Morrigan used to train her new recruits, except they were maggots instead of cunt. But those days seemed like a lifetime ago, like a distant dream coming from another person. She was confident that this man had some sort of military training, and she found it ironic that she was serving a man that once served under her.

The red head's sobs and screams finally subsided and the ghost continued to pace.

"Good, now that we all have the understanding that you are cunts and I am god we can move on. You will always address me as sir, you will always kneel before anyone of a higher station than you, and you will never speak unless spoken to. Here, not only will you learn to fuck like a goddess, but you also learn etiquette and respect. You are equal to no one but yourselves, remember that." The ghost stopped at the bucket which was filled with vibrators.

"I am now about to introduce you to your best friend. This will be the only pleasure you will feel behind these walls. You are to use it every night before lights out and every morning before your workout. They will be waiting for you in your cells." The ghost quickly walked down the dark hallway, throwing a vibrator into each cell.

He then threw the bucket to the corner of the main training area. A few of the girls flinched at the loud crashing noise, but Morrigan never faltered. She new exactly what was expected of her. For the first time in a week Morrigan was in her element.

"I'm going to lead you all to your cells one at a time, where you will find a candle, a book and your friend. You have until tomorrow morning to read and memorize the books contents. It is an in depth study on master slave etiquette. You will be tested tomorrow, if you do not meet the standards that your master expects..." The ghost took a pause, relishing in the thought of punishing these supple girls. "Then you will be punished severely."

Eventually Morrigan was lead to her cell and the heavy iron door was shut and locked. She quickly took her blindfold off to find the candle, book and vibrator in a neat pile. Surprisingly her hand instinctively reached for the vibrator first. It would seem her priorities had changed some since her captivity. She didn't feel bad however, because through the stone walls she could hear the muffled moans of another girl, enjoying her new friend. Morrigan lied herself out across her filthy straw mattress and enjoyed the only pleasure that would surely come to here over the next few weeks. The vibe would give her the best orgasm she had ever had.

Playstation
08-23-2008, 05:36 AM
Again.. woah!

You are doing an excellent story, simply fantastic.

Please do continue :D , I have added the link to this in my sig, Because it simply is the best story I have ever read hehe :D

Playstation
09-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Omg continue it plox?

Officelover
11-25-2008, 04:59 AM
Oh come on! Please, please,please, please write more!!!

guakamaya
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
o i love how younamed her the morigan. Morrigan is a scottish godess of death n war xD

daregirloyeah
12-17-2009, 02:37 PM
wow! you really really really have to finish this! its AMAZING! i love it! :D:D