PDA

View Full Version : F/18 - Free day for dares

Myrrh
04-22-2012, 06:22 PM
So, I'm free on Monday - My family is out, so I'll have the house to my self~
Other than working on my project, I'd like to request some dares - punish me, or pleasure me - Its up to you. Keep me on track if you will ;)

I don't have access to too many toys - Just my vibrator (bullet).
I do have other props and things from my club activities (Tennis, kendo) and some other things. No dares that will take the whole day please~

Well; Dare away~

sluttyirishgir
04-22-2012, 06:26 PM
selotape ur bullet into ur pussy and keepit there for 30 mins at least even after u have cum

drharkness
04-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Get intO the shower fully clothed and slowly strip until completely naked then masturbate until orgasm. PM me when you've finished and tell me if you had fun

cpmo
04-22-2012, 08:51 PM
You will take your clothes off and remain naked for the duration of the dare.

You will be completing the no hands masturbation dare.

You will edge in each room in your house without touching yourself and without using your hands to position any objects. You will need to rub yourself against items in each room til edge. You are not allowed to close any windows before the dare.

When you reach the last room you will rub against something and orgasm.

You will report back in this thread with what you rubbed yourself on in each room. What you thought about and/or watched while edging and having and orgasm.

If you really liked this dare PM me and I will give you another.

thefunman
04-22-2012, 09:47 PM
go for a walk in just your bra and panties, on the way back take off your bra and leave it some place, and before you get home lose your panties too. have fun

shadowofchaos
04-22-2012, 11:26 PM
get naked
use a kendo stick as a spreader bar and tie your knees as far apart as you can.
insert a pair of panties and then the bullet vibe and turn it on
your task is to keep it in there for an hour while moving around with your legs spread.
for every time the vibe falls out you are to smack each ass cheek and each tit 10 times each with a tennis rackect and ten time each with a kendo stick
at the end of an hour you can take the vibe and panties out you will wear the panties in a wedgie for the night and then suck on them in the morning

PM me a report and since pics arn't in your limits send me a couple
also where abouts in england are you?

Bandana
04-23-2012, 03:14 AM
Hi, a simple dice dare, just roll and do the dare! :)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105194

Myrrh
04-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Get intO the shower fully clothed and slowly strip until completely naked then masturbate until orgasm. PM me when you've finished and tell me if you had fun
Well; I did this one in the morning; I woke up at 9:30 - everyone was already gone by that time (I didn't expect them gone until 10...) Well; A fun way to start my day off - Thank you for the dare ^-^

selotape ur bullet into ur pussy and keepit there for 30 mins at least even after u have cum
I did this one at the same time as I started working on my project x_x I found it so hard to concentrait on my work though, and after climax, I couldn't even think properly >.< I become so very sensitive after orgasm, I almost gave up, untill my alarm finaly rung, showing that it was time...

go for a walk in just your bra and panties, on the way back take off your bra and leave it some place, and before you get home lose your panties too. have fun
Mmm... Another easy one, I just went to the market, since I needed to get some groceries in. I used an bra that was in poor condition, but I don't like being wasteful... Well; I took the long way back, and slipped both into the hedges in a short walk-way on the way home...

Hi, a simple dice dare, just roll and do the dare! :)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105194
I did this one at the same time as I did the previous dare... Their were more people around than what I expected too! >.< I rolled a 4 on an online roller - which said to do this:
"4: Blow (as in a blowjob) 5 different kind of things in a
store. Blow deep at least 5 seconds on each object."
The objects I picked were: Banana (Obvious one) - The bottle of milk that I was buying (I bet this looked weird >.< - Salami Sausage (This'll be my lunch later lol) -A bottle of pop (Tizer...) - Cucumber (I really don't like the stuff, but I was running out of ideas here) - Of course I bought everything afterwards... I tried to avoid being seen, but I'm sure I was, how many people were around.

get naked
use a kendo stick as a spreader bar and tie your knees as far apart as you can.
insert a pair of panties and then the bullet vibe and turn it on
your task is to keep it in there for an hour while moving around with your legs spread.
for every time the vibe falls out you are to smack each ass cheek and each tit 10 times each with a tennis rackect and ten time each with a kendo stick
at the end of an hour you can take the vibe and panties out you will wear the panties in a wedgie for the night and then suck on them in the morning

PM me a report and since pics arn't in your limits send me a couple
also where abouts in england are you?
Sorry - Shadow of chaos; This dare is a bit too long for me to do right away >.> Well; I might do it later... Depends on how late it gets... , but I can't do photos... I'm very sorry for not putting this in my limits.

Ah, these dares have been great though; so thank you ^^'' Erm... I'm not sure if this is the right place to say, but I'm not interested in having a master, so people who are PMing about that... Please stop v_v''

Endlessflirt
04-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Use dental floss to wrap around your clit. Wrap it a few times and flick your clit with your finger until you can't stand it anymore. Let me know how long you last

fireman
04-23-2012, 06:19 AM
get a wooden spoon orsuch, smack each ass cheek, each tit, each nipple, then pussy 20 timesin this order. you must report back here for all dares even if they ask you to pm this info too

frogman91234
04-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Okay I dare you to:
Get a bra and some icyhot! First go soak one of the bra cups in some cold water then put it in the freezer untill it is frozen. When it is frozen take the bra out and rub icy hot into the other cup. Put the bra on

Next get a pair of panties and a pad (pad is optional but would make the dare better if you had one) Open the pad and put it in your panties. Next rub as much Icyhot into it as possible. Before you put the panties on shove two to four ice cubes into your pussy. Now put the panties on!

Lastly get some rope of some kind and tie it to the front of your bra and pull it between your legs tightly then tie it to the back of your bra. Make sure you rub it in good.

Stay like this until the icy hot has stopped burrning and all ice has melted.