PDA

View Full Version : Best ways of acquiring an actual Owner?

Deni92
03-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Ive done alot of this kind of thing Online, and dabbled with friends, but ive begun considering seeking out an Offline Relationship.
I could go into why, but thats not what im asking about.

I dont know how knowledgable of this people here generally are, but would i be better off,
A: Looking on various fetish sites
B: Trying to find an outlet specializing in D&S
C: Trying to get back in touch with some of the people i used to dabble in this with, despite the fact they may have completely lost interest by this point
D: Something else

I mostly just dont want to look in the wrong places, and learn these things the hard way. And theres a possibility im completely overlooking something/s here.

And, it really cant hurt to ask, can it?

Dravot
03-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Try to find a local BDSM group or MUNCH would be my suggestion even if there isn't anyone immediately in the group that interests you or vice versa they may know someone, have a friend... etc.

TensionRoom101
03-27-2012, 06:40 AM
I agree. Check out your local area for munches or other fet meets. Those are the main way, and by far the safest way, to find real life like minded people.

Mike

Deni92
03-27-2012, 06:44 AM
MUNCHes seem to be the way to go then.
Or, as You said, fet meets.

From a quick search, this may be easier than i expected, now that i know what the meetings are actually called.

Thankyou both for Your time.

TensionRoom101
03-27-2012, 07:13 AM
Don't know where you're based, but here in the UK most cities and large towns have them, and even some of the more provincial towns too.

My advice though is not to go there looking for an owner. go there to make friends, to connect with others, and become part of the community. Approach with the right attitude, and the right owner will find you.

Mike

Deni92
03-28-2012, 05:16 AM
Don't know where you're based, but here in the UK most cities and large towns have them, and even some of the more provincial towns too.

My advice though is not to go there looking for an owner. go there to make friends, to connect with others, and become part of the community. Approach with the right attitude, and the right owner will find you.

Mike

Im not expecting a fast process.

Now ive said that, itll probably be a fast process.

I imagine ill just be getting myself associated with the group, and getting to know a fair few people, which may lead to meeting someone who takes interest in this.