View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 03:27 AM   #27
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 15: Punishment, Part I

Chapter 15: Punishment Part I

"Strip"

"Yes ma'am"

I look down to see my thin legs almost quivering in fear, far too scared to question anything Mrs. Maria tells me to do.

I gingerly slide off my grey pleated skirt, then reluctantly, the tight black panties covering my privatest parts. I sneak a quick glance at Mrs. Maria, and her expectant yet bored face hurries my hands to my shirt, as I pull it up and over my head, quickly followed by my bra. Unsure of where to leave my discarded clothes, I gingerly place each article on the desk between us, worrying it might make her stern eyes turn angry.

It was just so slightly too warm when I came into the room, but now I understand why as I can feel the air rapidly cooling down my naked body. I can feel my nipples rapidly stiffening, and the air around my crotch isn't something I've felt often. I think I should feel embarassed but I'm too scared to think of doing anything but pleasing Mrs. Maria!

"Give your bra and panties to me, Alina"

I quickly scramble to pull them out from the pile of clothes and hand them to her. She takes my bra, and places it on her desk upside down, so the thinner back strap is on top, and the inside of the bra is facing up. She then turns my panties inside out, and places it next to my bra. Reaching for something below her desk, I hear the snapping of latex followed by the clinking of glass. When she comes back up, I see she's now wearing purple latex gloves, and is holding two vials of white powder. Immediately my mouth goes dry as my mind begins to race. She uncorks the vials, empties the first into my bra, and the second she empties into the insides of my panties. She rubs the powder in vigorously, spreading it evenly across the insides of my underwear. The white powder, now coating my black underwear, leaves them with a sheen of white on the inside but black as ever on the outside.

"Put them on, bra first. Don't touch the powder"

I almost blurt out the questions racing through my mind, but thankfully manage to stop myself. I gingerly pick up my bra by the lower edges, and pull it over my head, making sure to stretch it so it doesn't touch my face, not letting it snap back until it was over my chest. The first thing I notice is the warmth. Then hot. Then oh oh oh so so hot and itchyyy!!! My entire chest area is so so incredibly itchy it feels like burning. I have almost non-existent boobs but nevertheless the little circles of flesh itch even more than the skin around it. But nothing can compare to the uncontrollable itching in my nipples, which are being thoroughly pressed on all sides by my awful powder-coated bra. Involuntarily, my right hand moves to scratch at my left nipple as I just can't control it anymore.
Oh. my. god. The itching suddenly doubles in intensity, exactly along the path my nails had grazed. I can barely stop my shaking hands from yanking off my bra, and through my teary vision Mrs. Maria tells me

"Don't forget your panties Alina!"

(I wrote this clamped with my meaner clamps and wearing my glass plug. I'm really sorry for disappearing, I just had some issues with my experience on getdare and so wanted to take a break. Either way, I shouldn't have promised anything, and looking back promising something in 1 day was really irresponsible of me. I hope you enjoy this chapter though!)

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: