Azyliux
Baby Member

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
New Stats
Anal: 10
Cunt: 1
Excellent to see further progress. Good girl!

Quote:
I was given permission to cum, and then for some reason, couldn't get myself to cum for a while!!!!! I had such a mental block lol I kept thinking things like "good girls don't cum" and remembering that some people didn't give me permission until I beat a record; but I was given permission to cum and I asked again and was told yes I deserve it, so I finally was able to cum soon after that lol I had been trying for like 15 minutes; idk how long but it felt so long.. it's usually hard for me noT to cum lol. I was insanely horny with 10 markers inside so I am glad I finally was able to. I dont handle denial well lol i stay affected for hours/days if i dont cum after being stuffed. Maybe I'd prefer to get permission from everybody to be able to cum lol but that's impossible!!
I think getting permission to cum or not for each task based on the task setters goals to motivate you makes a lot more sense than a blanket rule not to cum unless one persons specific conditions are met.

Quote:
Also my body writing tally marks are updateed
I'm glad to hear this, how are you finding having these as a constant reminder on your body?

Quote:
I want to also add: I don't even feel sore from stuffing 10 lol. You guys should let me use lube more often hehehe
Yes, absolutely. In case I had not made it clear, my specifying to use just your cunt for lube was only intended for my very first task as a warmup to start you off. To approach and expand your previous records will absolutely require proper lube.

Quote:
I should inform I'm free to stuff again!!! I currently have 8 in my ass again .. using lube though!! I'm probably gonna beat the current record of 8.. so wet
This is good news. I hope to see a start on stretching out that cunt again soon with my earlier task to start you off on this.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote