View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Gameshow 2: New Seasons

(This is a sequel to "The Gameshow" )
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33219

Gameshow 2: New Seasons

Let me tell you, this past year has been simply insane! “Take Off” made its cable TV premier about 3 months after the taping. The episode I was a part of aired 3 weeks after that.

My phone was ringing off the hook for nearly 2 months straight! People I haven’t seen or heard from since high school were calling me up to say “Hey, was that you?”

Yeah, it was me.

Just about every one who contacted me had good things to say about it….even my family was pretty cool with it, once the initial shock wore off.

Well, not everyone.

Michelle’s episode had aired the week before mine. And she was getting the same attention. Except she hated the reminders of what went down (or should I say in) that day. We fought constantly. Before the week was done, she had moved out. Which may be just as well…I don’t think she was going to want to see that little vixen Holly stroking me off.

Holly…. man, I wished there was some way to get in touch with her. I thought about getting in touch with that production company, to see when the next taping would be, in the slim hope that I would cross paths with her again.

But strangely, after the shows aired, there was no follow up. No “Season 2”. Oh, I did get my check for $1400 dollars, but it seemed like “Take Off”, well, took off…..
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: