Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 01:33 PM   #51
Sexualobster

Another great turnout! Thanks for the response Frogman :P

James

Anja gave out a giant moan of pleasure and began to hump the vibrator a little bit, her stomach convulsing from what was likely an amazing orgasm. I felt happy, a job well done. Anja's only source of pleasure for the next few hours. I looked up and saw the peanut butter on her right tit still sitting there, mostly unlicked. I left the vibrator in her for a few more moments while she convulsed and shook a bit more, letting her calm down.

When she had mostly stopped and was reduced to breathing heavily, I took the vibrator out and turned it off. I got on my elbows, and sucked on her peanut butter covered nipple, licking up all the peanut butter and circling her nipple with my tongue while I was there. Anja was looking down at me with tired eyes and, with peanut butter cleaned from her nipple, I leaned over and stuck my tongue in her mouth.

She didn't resist at all and pushed her tongue back against mine, exchanging the peanut butter from my mouth to hers. Our tongues danced for a few seconds while I groped her tits and cupped them in my palms. My penis was inches away from her pussy but I didn't penetrate her. Not just yet. We continued making out for a few more seconds before I pulled my tongue out of her mouth, her lips trying to hang onto it for as long as possible.

The scene was something out of a photograph. Her legs, still spread as far as they could go, her back leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. A guy, kneeling right in between her legs looking down at her. Despite how horny she clearly was, she was utterly defeated now.

I noticed a bit more peanut butter still on her right tit. I reached over with my finger, scooped it up and stuck my finger in her mouth.

"You missed some."
"Yes Master." She replied, in the most sexy, puppy way. She was mine.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote