View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 12:56 AM   #19
SluttySarah

I think you've already posted 3 times today, so I won't count this one (when I said starting from now I mean that if someone posted more than 3 times previously I would count all of them, but if they continue to post it won't be counted). It's getting kind of out of hand (already have to take four 1.5L enemas, which is sooo much!).
In the future if someone accidentally posts more than 3 times, I just won't count it, since making a post to respond each time means I'll have to give myself even more punishments and I don't want people abusing that. This time though, I'll add a STUFFING PUNISHMENT to be fair.

That aside, I can only beg of everyone to not give me too many punishes... it'll quickly become really impossible for me to complete everything while still leaving most of my time for studying . I deserve to be punished for procrastinating but not this much please!!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote