View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 12:36 AM   #17
SluttySarah

Ahh that's a lot of posts! I'm going to limit it to 3 posts per day per person starting from now because it's getting a bit out of hand.

MrCrazy, I don't know if I can pull off my clover clamps... They're really tight and when I pull on them they're designed to get tighter so it's almost impossible to pull them off. Can I give them 5 sharp yanks instead?

I'm studying some analytic philosophy, but since it's a first year course it's just some stuff about logic.

A new punishment is with the large orange plug, which I will update the original post to include.

Finally I'll add an ENEMA PUNISHMENT since I think that might be one of the less painful options...

edit: also, please I beg of everyone, please don't give me too many punishes it's going to be really hard :'( I know I procrastinated and I should be punished, but this is a bit harsh...

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 04-16-2022 at 12:40 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote