View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #25
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen
Default Cool, i'll join in as [b]me[/b]... For the sheer hell of it ;)

Gender - Male
Name - Guus 'Anjelen' Pot
Age - 29 (august 7th 1979)
Length - 5'9 ; body type average.
Color hair - Dark blonde
Color eyes - steel blue

My usual Shpiel --- (and yes, by now it's mostly copypasta. :P)

Having in the past found my name to be unpronouncable by most english speaking people, i have adopted the stage name of Anjelen - and as such have had five years' experience as an all-round submissive, prior to ten years' experience to date as both an on- and off-stage Dom - a mind-gamer, a humilliator, rather than a physical one - though my on-stage performances have been limited to the 'familliar circle' club circuit and have now ceased entirely. I am an agnostic, philosophical taoist/hedonist pansexual

I am adaptable to say the least - even if i do have my preferences, likes, and dislikes, i do realise my lack of turnoffs and my capabilities of pervertedness are not for all. However i am willing and view myself as capable of taking you to the deepest, darkest and most secret reaches of your psyche - and bringing you back unscathed, but several experiences richer.

Key words are - Safe, Sane, and Consensual; No Permanent Marks, Form And Role, and last but not least romance, pleasure and pain all in the name of humilliation, decadence, hedonism, mutual self-indulgance and simple, plain fun.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote