Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 12:19 PM   #57
Sexualobster

Time to slow things down a bit and see what Rosy is up to. Can't forget about her.

Rosy

My last lecture of the day ended at roughly 6pm and I took the bus straight home once it was done. I was hungry and just wanted to get home to relax. I got home at around 6:30pm and, after dumping my bag in my room, headed straight to the kitchen to make some food. I was just going to boil some pasta and add some pesto on it but that meant I had to stay in the kitchen, constantly stirring the pasta as to avoid the starch from building up. In the back of my mind I was afraid that by pure luck and chance in this 15 minute window where I had to be in the kitchen, that I would have to see James. That he would miraculously walk in through the door and - "Hey James" I said as he walked through the door.

"Hey Rosy, this is a coincidence." James said playfully. What the hell are the chances of this? It's not that I didn't like James, but after what happened last night and in the morning, the tension - sexual or just awkwardness - was too much too handle. Do we talk about it? Or do we just pretend it never happened?

"It's still going to be weird between us after what happened last night huh?" James said casually. Well I guess pretending it never happened is out of the question.

"Listen Rosy" James said walking towards me, his piercing stare like i've never seen before. "I like you. I like you like a man likes a woman likes." He said with a smile and a giggle from both of us. His smile dropped, he held both of my hands in his and continued this piercing gaze that I couldn't help but stare back.

"I don't know where our relationship stands after what happened yesterday. But i'm willing to take us further than cooking buddies." He said with a smile. I giggled at the sound of 'buddies' but his smile was so loving, I felt the seriousness of his suggestion. I liked him. I don't normally dry hump people that I don't.

"You don't have to answer me now." James said, letting go of my hands and releasing the gaze that had me so entranced. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gorgeous necklace. "I bought this for you on the way over here, to help you decide." he said with a subtle smile. I stared with a slightly shocked expresssion and stuttered a "J-James, you- you should have..."

"It was my pleasure. I saw it in a shop on the way home and thought it would look good on you."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote