Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 05:45 PM   #49
Sexualobster

I haven't had many chances to make interesting dares/challenges. What does everyone think of the following dare?

Anja
James walked back over to me and lay down onto his stomach, his face in between my legs, a few inches from my clit. He turned on the pink vibrator and it gave out a little buzzing noise. He brought the vibrator over to my clit and I immediately felt the results. He began working the vibrator up and down my clit slowly and boy did it feel good. I didn't notice it much until now but most of this was still pretty hot, despite my situation. I was already turned on and the vibrator wasn't helping now.

As he continued to stroke the outside of my pussy with the vibrator he spoke. "Alright Anja, I am going to play with your clit here and I want you to try to lick the peanut butter off of your tits, without your hands. If you can do that, before you cum, then we continue playing poker. If I win however, well... I don't think you want that."

I was already closing my eyes from the vibrator and moments away from cumming. I quickly held it back though as I realised what I had to do.

"You may begin... now." James said, turning up the vibrator intensity at that moment. I felt a wave of pleasure shoot up me from that and froze me for a moment forcing me to recompose.

I leaned over and instinctively tried to bring my hand up to push my left tit up but realised that I shouldn't. I bent my head as far as it could go but I couldn't barely reach the top of my nipple. I felt the vibrator get a bit more intense and my want to cum started to build up. I stuck my tongue out and starting licking the top bit of peanut butter off of my left nipple. My tits were simply not big enough and I couldn't reach them without my hands.

I started arching my back to attempt to push my tit a bit further up, closer to my tits but that just pushed my pussy into the vibrator more and, that combined with James' increase in speed meant I had to take a quick gasp as another wave of pleasure shot up my clit. I felt so warm down there and wanted to just accept it and cum all over the bed but I had to push on. I don't know what hell James had planned for me if I lost this.

The arching technique worked a little better and I managed to lick a majority of the peanut butter off of my left nipple. While there was still some left, I decided to start cleaning up the right. Right before I could bend my head over James stuck the vibrator into my pussy and I could barely control myself. I let out an audible moan and arched my back even further, pushing the vibrator deeper into me. I was on the verge of cumming and I could feel how wet I was down there but I had to persevere. Every attempt I made to lick the peanut butter was interrupted by waves of heat moving up from my pussy and up to my chest. I couldn't open my eyes and just licked at my tit hoping to get peanut butter off.

I couldn't hold it any longer and just pushed against the vibrator.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote