Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #47
Sexualobster

Thanks km! Finally broke onto Last Page status!

James

I was starting to feel bad for Anja. But I was simply having too much fun. I had never thought I would be doing this to her, to anybody, and yet here I was. Shocking a girl with a slave collar into sucking me off. And if I knew Anja, she was enjoying this, even if she wouldn't admit it now.

We continued playing cards and I got 3 kings and 2 aces. I didn't discard anything.

"A three of a kind and a two of a kind." I stated, with confidence.

"Only a two pair. Master." Anja said without making eye contact, defeated. Without ever looking up, she got up and off the bed. She reached behind her back and right before her bra went slack, she looked at me with these eyes of utter submission. She loosened the straps from her shoulders and threw her bra to her pile of clothing. She then quickly bent over and took off her panties and threw them onto the pile as well. This was the first time I had seen Anja in all her glory and was it glorious.

She was fit and you could see it. Her boobs stood up on their own and she was clean shaven. My penis throbbed slightly just looking at her and she noticed, her eyes darting directly at it. I felt a bit embarrassed despite all of what was happening and shifted back into a more upright position. She sat on the bed and leaned her right thigh on her left and sat sideways.

The game continued and once again, my hand turned out really good with two pairs.

"Two pairs." I revealed.
"One pair again Master."
"Good" I said with a smile, getting off the bed.
"Lean against the bedpost. Hands behind your back." Anja obeyed without hesitation. "Good, now bend your knees and spread your legs. Give me a good view of that pussy."

There she was, sitting mostly upright, her hands hidden behind her and her pussy in full view for me. I got up off the bed and went over to my pantry, grabbing the peanut butter and a knife. I opened the peanut butter and got a bit of it on the knife.

"What are you doing Master?"
"Sit still, don't move." I ordered. I walked over to her and brought the peanut butter covered knife over to her right nipple, spreading it and covering it completely. I then did the same with her left nipple. I looked up and smiled at Anja and she just gave me a blank stare with a hint of discomfort.

I walked back over to my desk and opened the drawer, taking out a pink vibrator.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972

Last edited by Sexualobster; 01-17-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote