View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #36
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 11

Ok, so today when I woke up I taped my bullet vibe nice and securely onto my clit, like I was told to do in the "Spicy Day" task. I then put on my tight panties and tight jeans. I then went to get breakfast. When I sat down to eat it I turned my vibe to high and turned it back off when I stood up. The day went on like this. Every time I sat down the vibe was turned on high, and when I stood back up it was turned to off. The tape, and the tight panties and pants kept it right where it was supposed to be all day long and the vibe kept me very aroused. I still have it on and it's actually on right now as I sit here and type this report. I will take it off and go to bed when I'm done with the report and I'll shower tomorrow am.

As for the "Preparation for Sensory Deprivation" task, I already had an eye mask for sleeping and ear plugs from when I go to loud concerts, so yeah... That's all prepared.

After I woke up this morning and ate I proceeded to change out of my tight pants (keeping the tight panties and vibe on) and I put on some tight (and tiny shorts) then a regular pair of gym shorts over them. I don't ware make-up, like ever, but as per the requirements I put on make-up. As heavy as I safely could without putting my eye out. LOL. Really, it's quite dangerous for me to wear make-up. LOL. I then went for a 30 minute... jog. I'm not in the best shape ever, and I can't really run much, so it was more of a fast paced walk with some jogging interspersed. I did the best I could though. By the time I got home, I was really sweaty and I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face completely.

To the person who gave me the task for tomorrow, I won't be able to do it. As I've said before I can't do anything that interferes with the purple items.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote