View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 03:10 PM   #40
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Most likely yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? As long as I had a spare for emergency needs (pain etc)

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Probably.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. If I cross dressed for this, yes!
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Maybe

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I doubt it

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Not sure.
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? If I was a girl, of course! And the same for boys, rubbing the head constantly (quite painful, makes me squirm)

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, for my master if I ever decide to have one, or for my girlfriend. They'd be able to control me, make me wear whatever they wished etc.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I'm not sure

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Probably

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Most likely, I plan to make masturbation videos.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Maybe.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? As long as it wasn't a long walk.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Not sure how this works, maybe.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Anything unsafe that can travel to unwanted places.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, like answered previously. I will be tied up and used.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Maybe.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote