View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 06:07 PM   #48
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJane View Post
I just finished Monkey's dare... finally! I haven't had much devoted time to hang out with Happy Me and Rainbow Bright lately because of work, sicknesses, and life; but I got the chance today when another friend was coming over, and I was getting nervous to do it because I had a week or forfeit orgasms for a week.

So, I quickly decided to do this one just before hanging out, I grabbed my pussy plug and tried to quickly insert it, but it took a bit of working it in. Once it was in, I rushed downstairs. I didn't feel embarrassed about it because I don't think Rainbow Bright has paid any attention to this thread and I don't generally get embarrassed about a plug around Happy Me.

We hung out with our other friend for about an hour and then amongst ourselves for another 30 minutes. I had forgotten what it is like to wear it about, and quickly learned I had to sit down carefully, so when moving from standing to sitting or vice versa, I was a bit embarrassed about my awkwardness, but I don't think anyone noticed. I had also forgotten about how the flanges (since it is really a butt plug) feel rubbing against my pussy - which is very nice while I am walking!

I needed to walk to the store afterwards and I was too lazy to walk up the two flights of stairs to my place first, so I wore it to the store as well. I liked that very much. I have to frequently squeeze it and that pulls it closer inside, so it is something I am constantly aware of and I like being around others, with no one knowing I have it in.

I got home and removed it, it was dripping by that point, which is good, I am nicely aroused for my next dare by M_Medwine.

Thank you, Monkey!!! I had fun with this one. I hope you aren't disappointed that my embarrassment wasn't higher.
That was awesome! I'm glad you had fun with it. I like that you wore it to the store, that feeling of 'I have a secret' is so much fun!

Congrats on completing the dare, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪