Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 08:52 AM   #71
Sexualobster

Hi there! Anybody remember this?

Rosy

I parted my lips a millimetre as Anja descended on me once again. I didn't know what else to do and my hands instinctively were held over my chest, as if I was getting ready to push Anja off me. It took effort to fight off the instinct to just run away forever. I suppose the collar helped with suppressing that urge.

Anja's mouth reached mine and I felt her warm tongue touch mine. I had never kissed a girl before and I didn't know what to do. Anja's lips formed a seal around my mouth and her tongue explored mine, doing doughnuts around it. Her tongue would exit every so often only to reenter my mouth from a different head position. Each exit produced a clasping sound, the sound you can only hear from saliva leaving saliva.

I looked down at Anja's body and saw her slender form really following the motions of her kisses. With ever exit of her tongue, she adjusted her head from left leaning to right leaning; and vice versa. With each head adjustment, Anja's body slid forward, sort of looking like she was using momentum to change position.

The longer we kissed, the more tension I felt dissipate. Anja was really good. Her tongue was like clockwork and her movements were just... sexy...

I hated to admit it but Anja was really good looking for a girl and she really knew how to do... all of this. She was leading the charge and all I had to do was just lie here on my back looking pretty.

James

Anja was really getting into it as her body went into full swing. Anja was gyrating forward and backwards with every kiss and she was slowly getting closer and closer to Rosy's static body. Eventually, Rosy's posture relaxed a bit, and her defensive pose with her hands covering her chest released; her hands falling to her sides.

Anja moved her hands from keeping herself upright, to cupping the back of Rosy's head. This allowed her to leverage her tongue even deeper into Rosy's mouth who was now 100% into it. As a consequence of repositioning her hands, she could no longer support her elevated position and brought her body down onto Rosy's. The girls were about the same height and as Anja's body descended, their tits lined up perfectly. Anja was still motioning forwards and backwards causing their tits to rub each other.

By this point, Rosy's hands were exploring Anja's back, no longer trying to push her away but rather pull her closer.

How girls change when they get horny... I thought to myself. So easy to manipulate.

My cock was at full staff and it begged me to just jump right into the middle but I resisted.

"Alright ladies. You can relax."

But they didn't stop. Not for a few more seconds. Anja's movements slowed and the kissing became more passionate and deliberate. The final kiss saw Anja's eyes looking up from Rosy's lips and locking with mine. Is this what you want? her eyes told me.

Yes. Yes it fucking is.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote