View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 10:11 PM   #159
Qwerty4569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
I am in at level 5. Let’s see how cruel you all can be 🥰
Kind of bored right now so minus well do this.

Take and start using your fucking machine, your not going to have a timer for how long, instead your going to have to do stuff before you can stop it,

Couple of things before you start,
1-no cumming from the point that you start the dare till you end, if you do cum at any point you have to try again from the beginning the next day.
2-I know that this is suppose to be a pain dare so if you want to not use your fucking machine and just do your task without them that is fine, however you then have to do all the stuff in brackets.

Take and start slapping your face till both your cheeks are as close in color to this text as you can get, [do 30 more to each cheek afterwards.]

Then take and put on semi extreme [Very extreme] nipple clamps and take and spank each of your ass cheeks 20 [50] times each with a wood paddle.

After that take 6[10] cloths pins and put 3[5] on each side of your face, if it falls off at any point take and spank each ass cheek 3 times with a wood paddle.

Now take your thigh and ankle cuffs and put them on.

Next take and put on your penis gag, be careful not to drop the cloths pins....

Now put on your slut collar.

Now take a pen or permanent marker and start writing 20[30] humiliating words and phrases on your body, all of them need to be different. For everyone that you cant think of spank your ass with your short single tale whip 1[3] times.

Now after this take and grab a rubber band, take off your nipple clamps and use it to snap each tit 15[30] times, then put your nipple clamps back on.

now set a stop watch and put on your wrist cuffs and latex hood, try to stay in there for exactly 5[8] minutes, if you come out early take and write a report of why this dare, and why you had such a hard time following it and send it to me, and if you come out late take and hit your body with your leather slapper once for every 10[5] seconds that you were off

After this you are done with the dare and can take everything off.

If you need clarification on something or need something changed you can take and pm me and I will get back to you.

Also looking back on this I might have gone overkill so if you need it simplified just let me know and I can do that for you.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote