View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 05:13 AM   #9
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Seven

Seven

Cuntosaurus’ POV (Holly)
Jake led us down the stairs and all the way to the basement. In the middle of the room were two black chairs. It was made out of silver metal and covered in black cushions on the footrest, arms, seat, back and head rest. Luke and I exchanged a glance. Without any words we knew we needed to take a seat in the chairs. Luke took the chair on the left, I took the one on the right. Within seconds Jake was using the attached cuffs to hold down Luke’s wrists and ankles before wrapping strap around his chest to pin his top half to the chair. He then walked over to a shelf and came back with an open mouth gag that he fixed to Luke’s head. He then turned and approached me. He began to tighten the cuff around my wrists and ankles. He reached around me to grab the two ends of the waist strap. He pulled it tight, causing my breath to catch and become more difficult. He again walked over the shelf and picked up another open mouth gag. I reluctantly opened my mouth to allow the gag in.
“Welcome to my lair,” Jake said. “You’ll probably end up spending quite a bit of time down here. Today you are here for feeding,” he added. A servant came down the stairs holding two glasses filled with an orange coloured liquid. “In these glasses is all the protein, vitamins, carbohydrates and vegetables that you will need all day. The challenge is all about choosing the right glass because one of them has also been laced with this,” he explained. From a worktop behind us he pulled out a plastic champagne bottle – the same one from earlier. “Cuntosaurus’ enema water.” I turned my head to look at Luke in horror. He just stared at Jake. “So Bitch, you get to pick. Which one would you like?” he asked. Luke stared at the two glasses. He eventually used his head to indicate the glass in the girls right hand. Jake plucked it out of her hand, walked over to a shelf and got a funnel attachment that he attached to the open mouth gag. I could see the terror in Luke’s eyes as Jake began to pour the liquid into the top of the funnel. I could see Luke’s throat bobbing up and down as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the liquid. I couldn’t tell from his expression if it was the nicer of the two drinks. He finally finished it. Jake left the funnel attached, got a new one from the shelf and then approached me. I closed my eyes in fear. A few moment later I was gagging as a vile liquid hit the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly, fear of drowning from the liquid rushing into my mouth taking over. I swallowed the foul-tasting liquid and was relieved when the liquid stopped flooding my mouth. I swallowed the last bit and felt my throat constrict, I made a strange echoey retching noise. Now I was no longer worried about drowning I could taste a strange, disgusting aftertaste on my tongue. I retched again as I realised my drink had the enema water in. “Well done Bitch, you chose the right drink. You can sleep in the actual bed tonight. Poor little cuntosaurus here is in the dog house,” Jake said as he unclipped Luke’s cuffs. He pointed at the mattress leaning against the wall. “Take it up to your room,” he demanded. Luke hovered for a second before doing as asked. As he was leaving the basement he sent me a look of worry. I tried to let him know I was ok but I couldn’t move enough to do it. The door slammed shut. It was just me and Jake left in the basement.

Jake paced the floor several times. My jaw was beginning to ache from being stretched and I could hear my breathing echoing through the funnel. “You know its funny… he’d do anything to protect you wouldn’t he?” Jake asked.

“Lef… im… long,” I mumbled incoherently. Jake turned suddenly and smiled at me.

“And you’d do anything to protect him as well, wouldn’t you?” he asked. I nodded, not sure where this was going. “Good. Unfortunately you can’t protect him this time, because what I’m about to do is going to hurt him.” He pointed at a blinking light in the corner of the room. A camera. Jake grabbed my nipples and pulled them towards him twisting as he did so. I let out a scream of pain that echoed loudly. He let go. Then he grabbed them again and repeated the process. After 10 of these he let go and walked behind my chair. I shivered, unsure what was coming next. “You see you upset my guests during the auction. They weren’t happy at the sullen, non-smiley, closed eyed trash that was existing at the back of the room. And when my guests aren’t happy, I’m not happy. And you pay the price of your failure. That’s why you spent time in the trash can. Because you are a piece of trash. It’s why you received an enema and its why I’m causing you pain so that in future you will remember to smile, and say thank you to every person who uses you as a trash can. You will keep your eyes open,” he added. He was in front of me again. In his had he had a piece of sandpaper. My eyes widened as he straddled my lap and chair. He placed the paper against my left nipple and began rubbing forcefully. My back arched in pain as the fire spread through my nipples. It was like little needles constantly prodding into my breast. My eyes flickered closed and then I opened them. Scared to close them in case of worse punishment. After about 5 minutes he stopped rubbing, and moved the sandpaper to my right nipple. Within seconds both my breasts were on fire. After an excruciatingly long time he stopped. My breathing was ragged, my throat hoarse from screaming. I was relieved it was over until he crouched down. His face almost in line with my crotch. I let out a small whimper. He moved the sandpaper closer to my crotch and then began furiously rubbing. My hips bucked upwards, trying to use the paper to get some relief but finding only pain. I was crying. He stopped suddenly. He unclipped the gag and I closed my mouth, wiggling my jaw to get some feeling back in it. “Don’t ever let me down again,” he whispered. He undid the straps and the moment I was free I ran upstairs to our room. I pushed the trapdoor open and without looking at Luke went and hide in the dog-house, curling up so my body just fitted in completely. I felt the click of the metal on my ankle. I wasn’t getting out unless Jake wanted me to.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: