Thread: Fiction: The Power of Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
pet monkey
getDare Devil

"Who's here?" I somehow managed to ask.
She didn't answer, just got up and headed for the door.
Oh crap, I'm still naked! And no even though, for some reason, I was ok with Cindy.. no that's not right.. my Mistress, seeing me naked, the thought of anyone else seeing me right now, naked and hard, made my blood run cold. I jumped up and darted for the room, and the safety of my clothes.
I'll admit, once I was in the room I tried again to grab my raging boner, I was just so horny! But I still just couldn't make contact! My hands just stopped when they got too close. Argh! I was so frustrated! I swear I was about to start humping her bed post when I heard her yell.
"Hurry up, we're all waiting!"
Who was 'we'? Who's here? Why don't I just get dressed and go find out instead of wasting time asking silly questions?
I quickly realized a problem when I went to zip up my pants. Apparently she hadn't thought everything through, or she just didn't realize this would be a problem.
"Uh.. Cindy? Could you come here a second please?" I shouted
"Alright, what's wrong?" I could hear her voice getting louder as she got closer.
She walked in he room, saw my problem and chuckled.
"Why aren't you dressed yet?"
"Well first," I started, "I couldn't find any underwear, and I can't fasten my pants, I just can't my hands close enough."
She laughed for a second, "Well, yeah, you don't really need underwear, and secondly, that's only supposed to stop you if you're actively trying to touch yourself sexually, heh, I guess even you don't trust yourself. I guess I'll have to keep that in mind." She reached down to help my finish dressing.
"Hmm," she looked up at me as she started with the zipper, "this won't work." She said something I didn't quite catch and my cock just .. deflated. It sounds weird but it was almost as it someone let the air out of a balloon. One second HARD, the next, limp noodle.
"There, that better." She said as she zipped me up. "Now come on, Tom and Margie stopped by, don’t be rude, let’s go say Hi.”

My brain was awash with conflicting emotions right now! On one hand, I was loving the treatment I was getting, no question there, I always wanted to be at a beautiful woman’s mercy. On the other hand, I couldn’t help but feel at least a little violated. At this point, the happy feeling was winning, but we’d definitely have to have a discussion later!
I walked into the living room to see our friends sitting with Cindy on the couch. They got up and we all gave each other hugs and started chatting. Eventually, the discussion turned to lunch as we were all hungry, so we decided to go out to get something to eat at a fast food burger place.

As we were eating we started talking about our New Years’ activities and I almost choked on my burger! Would she tell them what was going on? Would they learn what was going on? I couldn’t breath!
Cindy looked at me, smiled and said “Our evening was kind of boring, we went to my company’s party, it kind of sucked, then we just both went back to my place and fell asleep.”
Oh God, I could breath again!
But then she smiled at me evilly and said .. again, I have no idea what she was saying, but I immediately felt myself get hard, hard and horny. My eyes must have bulged out a bit at this because Tom and Margie looked at me funny and Tom asked “Everything ok bud?”
“Yeah.. yeah, I’m good, just swallowed wrong.”
I could see Cindy hiding a smile behind her drink.
She did that a couple of times, saying something, ‘shrink’ saying something else ‘hard’! It was during one of the ‘soft’ cycles that I realize I needed to go to the bathroom. But I was too afraid to after what happened at the house, so I held it. Hoping we would be heading home after in case I ran into the same issue I did there, there was no way I was going to walk out of the bathroom with my pants around my ankles (especially since I had no underwear on) because I couldn’t fasten my pants! So, I just started drinking less. She of course didn’t stop her game, I don’t know what she was saying, but I assume it was something fairly common, because no one looked at her funny when she said it. Luckily, we weren’t out too long but it was long enough that I was almost squirming by the time we got home and said good bye to our friends.
After they left she looked at me with an evil glint in her eyes “Problems?”
“Yes Cin...Mistress, I really have to pee!”
“Well, don’t let me stop you, go ahead.”
“I.. I can’t, I need your help!”
She walked over to me and without any preamble dropped my pants my hard dick springing out!
“Uh .. it’s really hard to pee with him hard like that.”
“Oh, alright” and she said her .. whatever .. to make him small again. “But no touching still, and you should sit down in there to make sure you don’t make a mess.”

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪