Thread: Fiction: Sailor Fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 01:24 AM   #39
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Final destination

Final destination
Nia’s POV

Lucas leads us down the road, hiding in the bushes as we go. Eventually, we veer off and end up in an open field.

“I hate to point out the obvious, but we are very exposed here,” I say. He laughs.

“We aren’t staying here,” he says before putting two fingers in his mouth and letting out a loud whistle. We wait in silence for a bit, until a figure appears in the distance. He is waving at us. I squint at the figure. “Don’t you recognise him?” Lucas asks me.

I don’t respond as I watch the figure approach. Once he is closer, I do suddenly recognise him. My heart sinks. “Lucas, why?” I ask. He looks at me surprised by the question. “Why him? He’s the Captains cousin. And the reason I’m in this situation in the first place.” Kai stops a few feet in front of me.

“I swear, I didn’t know Sienna. I promise. If I had, I wouldn’t have suggested it. He’s a dick,” Kai tells me. I scowl at him but there is an honesty in his voice that I believe. “Besides, I’m your only hope to get out of here.” I roll my eyes but follow Kai as he leads us back onto the main road. We all walk in silence for a bit. No words exchanged. I can barely look at the two boys – my brother and my best friend. I know that both of them have seen images of me – of my torture, of my exposed body. I shudder.

On the other hand, seeing it had clearly motivated them both to help me. My 18 year old brother had clearly left home and joined the military in an attempt to help. My best friend was clearly abandoning his post in the RAF.

We turned down a side road and in the distance I could see an airport hangar. We hurried towards it. Inside was a plane. An ordinary plane and a man. Kai spoke to the man, showed his RAF badge and there was an exchange of keys and a bag. He turned back to us and unlocked the plane.

The three of us climbed in. Kai handed me the bag. I reached inside and drew out three passports. Fake passports. There was a bunch of other documents inside as well. Kai reached for the ignition key and I stopped him by grabbing his hand. I looked at them both. “You can’t do this. Do you realise what you are doing by helping me? You can never see your families again. We can never return to England.”

My brother scoffed. “You’re the only family I want and need,” he said. I turned to look at him. He sighed and lifted up his shirt. “He beat me. After you went to university. I never said as I didn’t want you to worry. It’s why lying to the military about being an orphan didn’t mean anything to me. It was easy.” I wiped away the tears from eye and hugged him tight. I turned to Kai.

“You are my responsibility. You joined because of me. And if my cousin is that twisted, maybe I don’t want to find out more secrets about my family,” he said stoney faced. I let go of his hand and nodded. He turned the key and the engine came to life.

He guided the plane out of the hangar and onto the runway. Within moments, we were in the air and flying. Flying away for ever.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote