View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 07:54 AM   #36
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

We don't do Halloween here in South Africa though there are many costumes that I would love to try out. So I will say that I will wear last nights sleepwear for a whole year but if it gets washed every so often. What did I wear? Boy short panties - cream and green coloured lacey ones, pj pants - sea blue/green colour and a pj top - short sleeved same colour as the pants since they came as a pair.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

Wake up at a 2 hours walk from my house naked with just my house keys. Baring in mind that it can only be dark with no/little people around to see me. I don't like people seeing me naked, well too often anyway.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

To be honest? My dad. For simple reasons, and this is fantasy only!!! When I was younger I had fantasies about my dad. I was young and innocent and I wasn't too informed about sex and kink and that stuff. I do believe both of my parents will be equally embarrassed. Probably more than I would be. I grew up in a very close-minded household regarding the way my folks grew up. At one point, I embarrassed my parents when I told them about sex. Such a pervert I am!

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

Since I've never tried hypnotism and I don't believe it would work on me, I would say a dog. I would love to try out petplay if I trusted someone enough. Even just for one session. I tried the Daddy/babygirl thing, it didn't work for me. I would be willing to try the Mommy/babyboy etc etc thingy. Maybe just once. We'll see.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

Since I am more comfortable with my body around girls, I will step out of my comfort zone and be humiliated by a party full of guys. No I take that back, I feel girls (the ones I've been around in real life, are far less judgmental than some of my male friends, again real life friends.)

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

I have been to very open minded doctors before. I will be embarrassed having him/her ask me why I stuck it up my ass in the first place. I can tolerate some pain, but I will get annoyed after a couple of hours having a vibrating egg up my ass. So waiting for it to fall out of my ass isn't worth it for me.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

I prefer feeling what I did. Lap dance baby, alllll the way but I don't have a celebrity crush right now.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

I generally don't fart when eating beans and I brush my teeth if I have raw onions. Why would I need to eat either of those after sex if I can fall asleep in his arms or just cuddle or kiss?

Edit: Just realized I responded wrongly to this question. I don't think my partner would mind either. But same answer as above, just scrap the after sex bit.

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

I'm female so neither of those sizes apply to me. If I had a choice, I'd say as long as he can please me with his fingers and tongue, I'd be happy

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

I am very happy with my cup size thank you very much And I'm more than my boobs sooooo, wanna get to know me, look into my eyes and not at my chest!

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

I think my bum is very cute *blush* so a fluffy bunny rabbit tail would just make it even cuter!

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Since my face is too innocent looking *cough* terrorist alert *cough* and I haven't been to a nightclub in about 8 or 9 years, I would rather be stripped in private.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

Haven't worn a butt plug YET and I do love my ball gag, so obvious answer!

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

There's something sexy about wearing a guys undies (my guys' of course, I do not just randomly buy male underwear - not that there is anything wrong with it). I trim when my hairs get too long, when I'm lazy and don't feel like shaving or getting waxed, so I'll never have a jungle - EVER -

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

I wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger and say "hey, can I blow you". That's not the kind of person that I am. The last person I texted *thinks* I don't text. The last person I kik'ed, whatsapp'ed and Skyped is the same person - Unidentified. He deserves a blow job. Come here my lovely

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

I opt for the 3rd option, be posted here or any other BDSM site I am on. Using this nick name of course. I keep my vanilla life separate from my kinky side. Enough said!

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote