View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #48
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Default My turn

I really needed some rough use tonight and was somewhat disenchanted with spanking (shocking, I know). I've had my eye on this dare for a while and decided to give it a try. Honest I must be - I left out the mouth parts. Not my thing.

My Results:

Lube: 4- 5 mins.

3- Slowly insert the tip and then bring it out, and then repeat. Each time going in a little more until your all the way in.

5- 600 Fast, Shallow.

During this round, I really started to feel the lube run out around 250. I was surprised at how much I wanted that rough friction, how good it felt (tonight at least).

4- Suck for 5 mins then lick for 5 mins. -

Instead I cleaned the toy and lubed it up properly for the next round. Again, ick to that.

2- On your belly.

2- 400 pumps - slow, moderate.

I reallllllllllly enjoyed the long, slow strokes during this round. Again, feeling rough about halfway through but was very into it so didn't mind. Pfft "I didn't mind". I came. LOL

Heads - get fucked again. (reroll last dice roll and skip the coin toss next time)

I cheated and lubed again here. I know, not the point. But it's been awhile damn it!

4- 600 pumps - fast, moderate.

I really powered through this, fast and deep at first. This round buuuurned. The fun was wearing off. I was ready to have it over.

2- Take it out, cum on it then suck it clean.

I figured I cheated so much I wouldn't let myself cum at the end. I got to cum early in anyway.

Thanks for the dare! I bet I use it again.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote