View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #20
LittleMissHangover

I wasn’t allowed in the bed, or even to eat at the table. I wasn’t being treated as a submissive anymore I was being treated like a slave. Kyle had dinner plans with a couple of friends over tonight. And he told me to stay up until he got home, to be in the living room with my purple lace panties and bra on. He also said that I should be facing the wall in my corner kneeling. But when he wasn’t home that’s when I had fun. I went into the kitchen and into the fridge, my Palm Bays were waiting for me. I took my alcohol out of the fridge and drank a can. Nothing. I wanted to be drunk, to have fun and mostly forget about the shit Kyle was putting me through. I remembered that we had Smirnoff in the top shelve on the cupboard. But of course, I couldn’t reach it unless I climbed the counter. I put my left foot up first and tried to pull myself up. Then I had felt a kind of unbearable pain in my ass, it was the lovely little butt plug that had been in there for almost 3 days. “Really? Fuck Kyle and His stupid punishments,” I went into the dining room and grabbed a chair so I could finish my adventure. I went into the cupboard and to my luck the alcohol wasn’t there, I was aggravated. I thought about it and came to the conclusion that if I drank the drinks fast enough that I would be able to get drunk off of them. And that’s just what I did.

The music was blaring throughout the house, and I was done. I was having the time of my life, dancing on the couch, on the bed and then on the island in the kitchen where Kyle found me in my purple lace bra and panties. He walked in first, followed by another man. Someone I really did not know. “Marcus, I am sorry You have to see My submissive in this state, but she did not listen to her orders.” Marcus… Marcus, I knew that name from somewhere. Oh my god, was this Karlies’ Master? Am I out of my mind. I stumbled off the counter, and beside Kyle. I sat on my ass instead of my knees like an idiot. “She looks as if she had a little to drink, Ky.” Kyle turned his head and saw my mess, 5 cans of Palm Bay done and thrown in random places in the kitchen. “Ali, you must really be enjoying punishments lately, because obviously you just can’t get enough of them. Go sit in the living room like I told you. I need to talk to Marcus, yes Karlies’ Master if that’s what you were thinking. Go now.” I got up and looked at Marcus he wasn’t as attractive as Kyle but he was in a very close second place.

I sat in the living room like I was told, but I didn’t sit where I was told. I felt nauseous and dizzy, so I decided to sit on the couch. I was going to get a punishment either way. “Karlie knows how to sit when she’s in trouble, so why don’t you Ali?” It was Marcus, why was he in here? “You know, I remember the night that Karlie came to stay with Me, and you, well you went with Kyle.” My eyes were glazing over, I could barely think my mind felt like a black cloud. “You have grown up that’s for sure.” I rolled over onto my side so I was facing the back of the couch. I heard footsteps coming from the other side of the room, I guessed it was Kyle.