Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #15
Sexualobster

Anja

This is going better than expected.

Rosy was really getting into this time. She was leaning back completely on the bed, her back against a few pillows so she was still in a sort of leaning back-sitting position. Her head was tilted all the way back, facing the ceiling, her eyes still shut. She had begun to bite her lip and one of her hands was rubbing her stomach, slowly going up an inch every minute. James didn't notice but he was beginning to pitch a small tent and I couldn't blame him. This was hot.

I myself started getting a little aroused but Rosy was on a whole other level. Her hand had been brought up to her right breast and she began rubbing her nipple, her hips moving spectacularly. 8 minutes ago she had a look of utter fear and shame on her face and now, she was going to cum all over my bed.

James was walking back over to the front of the bed, and was passing in front of me, on the way to the other side of the bed when I stopped him. He looked over to me and I leaned over and kissed him.

Rosy

Fuck... FUCKfuck. Oh god oh god this is so humiliating but it feels so gooood.

I didn't know what was happening. This dildo was stimulating me so much that I couldn't open my eyes. I was just trying to enhance the pleasure as much as possible. I was on the verge of cumming every second but I kept holding back for a better climax. This is going to be so worth it. I heard a *slick* sound over the sound of the vibrator and slowly opened my eyes.

The phone camera was still trained on me but James had turned his head to the side and Anja had hers on his. Anja had one hand on James' chin, pulling it towards her, while her other hand was slowly rubbing her own clit. In that very moment another wave hit my G-spot and I let out a moan while arching my back. I was so extremely horny by this point and I just needed to release.

I felt jealousy. I wanted James. I wanted him in me and more importantly, I wanted him to stop making out with Anja. I started trying to climax as soon as possible and began moaning repeatedly, my back arching higher and higher, it felt like it was going to break.

"You cum and this picture will be all over the internet" I heard Anja say. I opened my eyes in disbelief and saw her mouth still 2 inches away from James', her eyes staring right at me though. I nodded my head and resumed a slowly pace on my clit. I noticed James' huge erection from his pants. This turned me on even more and I held my breath, suppressing another wave.

James

Anja's tongue was doing doughnuts around mine. I still had the camera trained on Rosy's show and felt Anja's hand slowly go down my pants. She began slowly trailing her hands around my shaft, slowly and deliberately, her tongue still dancing around mine. Her hands began to make more deliberate movements, wrapped around my shaft, she began to slowly jerk at it. She was good. Oh god was she good.

She slowly moved in front of me, pushing the camera phone out of the way, but I kept it trained on Rosy, over Anja's shoulder. Anja was going full monty onto this. Her hips started rubbing against mine as she continued working my stiff cock.

Hey body was pressed up to mine at this point and she was turning her head left and right, going as far down my throat as she could with her tongue, her hand, now out of my pants, trying to fuck me through my pants.

I can take advantage of this.

Anja

I was getting hotter by the second. I could hear Rosy fucking my vibrator on my bed which got me even hotter. I wanted James inside me and I wasn't going to take the time to take off his clothes. I felt his hands around my head and slowly began pushing me down. Kinky. I slowly left his mouth and dropped to my knees, his hand still pushing me down to his crotch. I kissed his stomach on the way down and began playfully biting his cock through his pants. I licked his shorts from the outside, slowly, and then giggled. I looked up at him and my heart sank. He was pointing the camera straight at me.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote