Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 11:26 PM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 26

Chapter twenty six

Holly was struggling to keep her awareness of what was going on. She felt a push against her vagina and then a sudden pop and slide. It then was removed and Holly felt very empty. Then something slightly bigger was pushing at her opening again. Holly wriggled her bottom uncomfortably. She could just work out that it was the same dildo's being used in her vagina as was used in her mouth. 'She's seeing how much I can take,' Holly thought. As soon as she thought this she forgot it. Her thoughts becoming incoherent and muffled. All she could feel was the push and pull on her vagina. Her legs twitched slightly each time with the ache in her pussy from the stretching but with whatever drug she'd been given the pain wasn't unbearable yet.

Eventually she started to feel uncomfortable inside and wriggled to try and expel the dildo. It was removed shortly afterwards. Then something of the same length went back in, Holly didn't understand why. Her thoughts were so messed up all she felt was the pain.

Suddenly she screamed, there was pain and a lot of it. She couldn't tell where but there just was. The thing inside her was removed. Holly stopped screaming. Then the process repeated against her arse.

Holly felt the swirls of the drug take over and saw stars and rainbows and smiley faces as the process of measuring how much she could take continued. The peace and calm she felt was like no other and she swam through it, basking in the glory of it. Then suddenly breaking through the calm was a sharp angry pain. Holly screamed. It went away.

"Ok, she can take a lot Luke," Saskia said, Holly hearing her voice all muffled.

"Great. I can take her now then?" he said.

Luke's POV

"No. We still need to test her libido, her pain in her clit and nipples, she needs an enema. Plus I need to check her file to see if anything else needs doing," Saskia said calmly.

I watched as my drugged up girl just hummed away to herself, clearly in a world of her own far away from here. Saskia pulled out some drugs. She slipped one into Holly's mouth. And then she just waited. Within a matter of moments Holly's clit began to grow enlarged and she began to get wet and leaky. It was weird seeing her juices just flow from her. "My word, she is very easily aroused. Torture for her will be a difficult thing to take," my sister said. I rolled my eyes. She leant over and clamped her nipples and clit waiting to see for any changes in colour or any pain from Holly.

There was quite a long pause in which we waited so my sister filled me in on all the gossip from around site. "Obviously you and Holly are the main focus of the gossip just because, well, nobody expected it. Especially not you to fall in love with her. I've heard of Stockholm syndrome but this..." There was a groan from behind her and Saskia turned to look at Holly. She was bucking her hips to try and remove the painful obtrusion attached to her clit. Saskia unclipped it and examined her clit and then what she could see of the nipples. She removed those as well.

Saskia stood upright and went to get her enema bag filling it with warm soapy water. She unstrapped Holly's ankles and then pulled her legs above her head, connecting her ankles to the chair above her head. Holly's ass was directly over the top of her face. Her libido was still in overdrive and the juices ran off her pussy and down her legs or dripped onto her face. Holly didn't even react. I hated seeing her so... docile. Saskia inserted the tube and began filling her up with the water. A full three litres made it in. There was some slight groans from Holly where it was pushing on her bladder and she felt bloated. Then Saskia gave her another tablet. This time I knew exactly what it was. A laxative. To make Holly empty her bowels. Empty them all over herself.

Holly began groaning a lot. She kept wriggling her stomach and hips trying to get some ease from everything. She couldn't so the groaning continued.

I'm not sure how long we waited for her anus muscles to relax but eventually they did and a surge of liquid shit released straight over Holly' face. She was so relieved to be free of the pain and the joy of the drugs that she didn't even realise. Once she was empty, Saskia used a speculum to look inside and make sure she was clean. She unattached Holly's legs and retied them to the bottom of the chair. I couldn't look at Holly covered in her own faeces but smiling through it. If she had been with it and aware she would have been disgusted.

"Ok, Luke there are a couple of notes on here. The first is the branding mark," Saskia said. I shook my head.

"No. She's not been here six weeks. If we get through the list in less than six weeks she doesn't need it," I said defiantly.

"Have you seen your list?" Saskia said. "Besides this isn't something I can argue with. its from above," she added. We both rolled our eyes and sighed. Neither of us had a great relationship with our parents. "Secondly her nipples and clit need piercing apparently and bells attached to them?" she asked curiously.

"I know it was something she bet but does it have to be now?" I asked.

Saskia contemplated. "No, not the clit one but the nipples yes. I'll get started with the branding and piercing then we can sort out the other part."

She got out an iron brand with the logo of this place on it and shoved it in the fire to warm up. While waiting for it to warm up she got her piercing kit out and pierced straight through Holly's nipples, attaching a small ring with a bell on it.

Then she got the brand and aimed it over her left hip before pushing down. Holly, despite her happy state, screamed and screamed even after the brand had left her skin. Saskia turned back to me.

"And finally on here, its says, 'udder transformation'" she said turning to me.

I shook my head "No. No way. Not today," I said.

Holly's POV

The pain. The pain is burning. Through it all I hear a fuzzy voice. "udder transformation". I wonder what that is. "Luke its a long process. I have to inject the breasts with hormones to make them produce milk, they need to be enlarged and the new ones need to grow," the fuzzy voice said. There was muted response and I felt my releases being undone.

"It's over Holly. Luke is going to take you to get clean," the voice said as they clipped stuff to me. I felt Luke's hand in mine and he walked me away. As he did so I heard a soft jingling noise as we walked

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]