Old 09-19-2022, 01:15 AM   #29
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermitBoy View Post
I tried Jennifer in Control.
(snip)
Not for the faint of heart.
I've tried JIC as well. It's intense and involving and in many ways a lot like GD, with less fantasy land involved.

That means that you do actually have to be committed, have the privacy to do tasks, a reasonable webcam setup of somekind to record them, and the ability to do most 'normal' kinky tasks.

It's also a bit of a one-size-fits-all, where the idea is that you just do as you are told because 'slave' and have to keep jumping through hoops like a good slave.

I understand why a lot of it is the way it is - the sales pitch is 'blackmail' after all, so a degree of not knowing what you are in for until you are in over your head is kinda the briefing. And the internet is full of horny blokes, so managing an app involving probably hundreds of them will likely need to involve a lot of automation and mimimal/generic response to specific individuals.

I'm not saying that it is good or bad. I think it's a more involving and intense play experience than you are likely to get anywhere short of a regular parter, but it does have it's own constraints that may not work for everyone.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote