View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #191
Power of the diaper

Todd walk into the living room still wear his bulging diaper. "Do you want to play more truth or dare?" asked Todd.

Sure, Jake said sniffling in humilation. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" replied Todd.

"I dare you to jump up, and land on your messy diaper," Jake said laughing.

Todd hesitantly turned around, and jumped onto the couch. Flattening his diaper, and smushing his mess against his bottom.

'Ha, Ha, how does it feel," Jake said laughing, all smushed up against you.

Todd got up slowly, "ewwww". Todd gripped his stomach and ripped a couple more messy farts into his diaper. "You're turn, Truth or dare?" said Todd.

"Ha, ha," Jake teased, "Give me a dare and make it a good one, not that you can beat that last one."

Todd grinned evily, ''lay down on the floor and let me press my diapered bu against your face'' answered Todd.

"Urg, fine," Jake said in disgust laying down waiting for the diaper. "I'm going to get you back for this," He promised.

Is this a little better. This is the set of VM's me and Zombie have been making the past week. I hope you like this a little better then the last method. In fact lets take a vote. Would the public like us to continue this way, and only get a update every week or so, or go back to our old method and have us reply back and forth on seperate post.

P.S. Doctor before you ask, your vote doesn't count.

My name is little baby Power and I am a baby new year.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=588787
Power of the diaper is offline   Reply With Quote