View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 12:13 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Six

Six

Holly's POV
Sat on the floor by a metal bedframe was Luke. He sprung to his feet when he saw me. The moment I was at the top I embraced him tightly. “You’ve been apart a couple of hours, it is not the end of the world,” Jake commented. I let go of him. “So what do you think of your room?” he asked me indicating the room with a hand lazily.

I looked around the tiny, sparsely furnished room that was barely enough space for one person to live it but two? “It’s fantastic Sir,” I replied, swallowing what little dignity I had left. “Thank you so much for the generous living conditions,” I added. He smiled.

“You see, that is how you show proper respect to your Master, not the ungratefulness you showed earlier,” Jake said turning to Luke. “Both of you sit on the floor. I have more rules to add.” Luke slumped back on the floor, his back against the bed. I sat next to him, leaning my body against the bed and his arm. “This is your room. You need to look after it, keep it in order. I don’t want to find things broken or tampered with. You may have noticed there is only one bed. That is because every day you two will compete against each other in a challenge. The winner gets to sleep on the bed, the loser in the doghouse.” He paused. Luke had raised his hand. “Go on.”
“What is there to stop us from just both sleeping together on the bed?” he asked.

Jake smiled. “I thought you might say that,” he said. “Well several things, one it’s a child’s bed, I doubt either of you will be comfortable sleeping there by yourself let alone together. But to make things that little bit more interesting, Holly can you just go in the doghouse for a moment?” he asked. He turned his attention away from me and onto his watch. Feeling uneasy I slowly back into the doghouse until just my head was sticking out. Suddenly I felt metal brush my ankle and tighten. I yelp in surprise. I pull my leg towards me and am surprised when it moves. I crawl forwards back out of the doghouse until I can see my ankle. Around it is a thick metal cuff with a metal chain attached to it and clearly hooked into the house. I keep crawling as far as I can go until the chain yanks on my leg and won’t go any further. I’ve just about made it to the bottom of the bed, there is no chance of getting on it. There’s a loud click, the cuff releases and the chain slowly retracts back into the doghouse. “That will prevent that,” Jake said calmly. I nod in agreement. “Be aware as well you can be monitored 24/7 in this room, so I’d know if you are breaking my rules. Now, let’s proceed with the rest. The loser of the challenge for the 24 hours they are the loser must stay in the doghouse whenever they are in this room, unless I have given permission otherwise. Next, there are two boxes of clothes at the far end of the room. One is for your Luke and one is for you Holly. Although those aren’t your names anymore. If you look at your dog tags you will see you new name. The boxes are labelled, the only time you should be selecting clothing from the box is if I have asked you to because we are either leaving the estate, or I have a task which requires a certain clothing. However, Holly you may only change into clothing outside of the house, Luke you can only change in the entrance hall. If you fail to bring the correct clothing, there will be punishment outfits for you instead – and believe me it will be far worse than the clothing I’ve asked for,” he smiled at us and my stomach turned. “If you can’t read your dog tags, Luke your new name is bitch. You will respond to that name and when talking (when allowed to) you will refer to yourself in third person using that name. Likewise, Holly with your new names. You have two. For the most part you are called cuntosaurus and will respond to that. However, I also expect you to respond to whore. However, third person reference will be cuntosaurus. Do you both understand?” We nod. “Any questions?” I shook my head but Luke raised his hand tentatively.

“How come our room is so… sparse and small compared to the other servants rooms?” he asked quietly.

Jake smiled. “My kitchen staff are here voluntarily. They want to be here. I pay them a small weekly wage, they get food and accommodation. They are happy. And I need them to be happy to cook and work well. Your sister was my girlfriend, and I intend to get her back. Not only that but she deserves to be looked after well. As for you too, you were sold to me. You aren’t here voluntarily, I’m not paying you. In fact at the moment I’m losing money on you for clothes, food, water, and accommodation.” He crouched down and grabbed one of our faces in each of his hands. “You are my slaves to do with as I please, you will do everything I ask of you, you have no limits, no rights, you are nothing more than dirt on my shoe, or you will end up back in the stable.” He let go. “You still have better accommodation than some of my other slaves who have more specific functions than you. Who knows maybe you’ll find out some of those roles? Now, let’s go get you two something to eat. You haven’t eaten in, well must be 60 hours now.” He started going back down the stairs. Luke and I exchanged a glance and hurried after him.

A/N: what should the punishment outfit look like? How should it humiliate them?

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote