View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 04:10 AM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Five

Five

Holly’s POV
I finished the biscuits and hid the plastic wrappers amongst the bin bag from earlier so I wouldn’t be caught with them. I was getting bored and tired when I heard the lock. I sprung to my feet ready for whoever it was.

The lid slowly lifted and I was stood in front of Jake. My hands instinctively moved to my crotch to try and hide it from his view – although what the point was I didn’t know. He’d already seen it many times before. He raised an eyebrow and my arms slinked back by my sides. Without a word, he threw the steps into the bin. I walked over slowly, worried I was about to become a victim of a nasty trick. When the lid didn’t slam shut again, I scrambled up the steps and over the edge of the bin, dropping onto the gravel below. I winced as a pointy stone dug into my foot. He reached in, grabbed the steps and placed them next to the bin before dropping the lid again.

He started to walk away and I knew I had no choice but to follow him. He led us off the gravel path and onto the dirt track that led to the barns. The path was lined with stone fences on either side with little metal gates that led to another track to the barns on both side. There were about 10 barns from what I could see – 5 on each side. He stopped at the first gate on the right, opened it and started to walk to the barn entrance.

On the ground to the left of the entrance of the barn was a concrete rectangle. Behind it attached to a wall was a tap with a hose pipe attached. I shivered. The water was going to be cold. He pointed to the rectangle with a long finger. “On all fours,” he commanded. I quickly obeyed, kneeling down onto the hard concrete, my face towards where he was stood. I heard the hiss of the water as it went down the pipe. It hit my side and my body tensed, my right side trying to move away from the water. He walked closer and began spraying my body at close proximity. He started with my head and shoulders and slowly worked his way down my back towards the top of my arse before going back again. He cleaned my arms, then used one hand to help rinse out my hair as he sprayed the water over my head. “Look up and close your eyes,” he said. I took a deep breath keeping my lips firmly closed, closed my eyes and then looked up. The water peppered my face and I winced in pain. I could feel the grime being cleaned off though for which I was grateful. He then started moving back down my back to spray my feet and then my legs and backs of my thighs. He placed a hand on my lower back and then began to spray my ass cheeks with the hose. I was shivering as the water dripped off me. He then used his hand to part my cheeks ensuring that the water cleaned right into my crack. I felt the water leave my arse and then felt it spraying against my stomach. With my face hanging down I could see his knees to see he was crouched. He washed my stomach and neck before focusing on my breasts, giving each one a long wash, and each nipple extra focused attention that had me whimpering. He then moved the hosepipe down and towards my crotch. My whimpering got worse before he’d even sprayed it. He turned it off. “Stand up, legs apart,” he said. I quickly scrambled to my feet. He then turned the hose back on and sprayed the front of my legs that had been on the ground, he then stepped closer to me so that we were only an inch away from touching. He brought the hose pipe towards my crotch and began rinsing it off. He then parted my pussy lips to clean in there. He then focused the spray some more and held it against my clit for 10 seconds. I moaned, my back arching in arousal. “Bend over,” he said, “so your hand are holding your ankles.” I obeyed, wondering what was happening next. I felt the water against my anus and closed my eyes in anticipation. I felt it push against until the tip of the hose was in and the water was rushing into my ass hole. I clenched, the cold water making me gasp. He walked away into the barn to get something. When my stomach was beginning to cramp he took the hose out and I felt another round plastic thing being pushed at my entrance. I bit my lip as it was pushed further and further in, getting wider and wider. My hole was on fire. Eventually it was stopped being pushed but it felt like there was a lot not in. “Stand up,” he commanded. I did so and glanced towards the gap between my legs. Sticking out of my arse was a plastic champagne bottle, the base of it too wide to get in. Without a word he set off again. I waddled after him, clenching my muscles to prevent the bottle slipping, which in turn was causing the enema to give me more pain. We walked back down the path and towards the farmhouse.

He stopped on the steps. “Crouch down so the base of the bottle is on the ground,” he said without even turning behind him to look at me. I swallowed and did as asked. “Push the enema out but do not stand up, you should remain as you are, the liquid should go into bottle,” he said. I swallowed but unclenched my ass cheeks, I felt the flood of water rush out into the bottle. I could hear it splashing. Once it was all out, I stayed crouched. “Stand up and take it out,” he said. I stood up, letting the bottle slide out of me. He picked the bottle up, inspected it and raised an eyebrow before opening the door.
I stepped in. “Rules for being inside my house: you strip naked the moment before you step through the door, you will always wear a collar whilst in the house, yours is the pink one on the peg, you speak only when spoken to, unless in your room and finally anything I ask of you must be done, immediately. No hesitating,” he rattled off seeming almost bored. I quickly walked over to the peg and picked up the pink collar. On the silver bone tag there were two words written. One side had WHORE written across it, the other had CUNTOSAURUS on it. I didn’t question I just did. He then beckoned me to follow him as he gave me a quick tour around the house, explaining his room and the office were out of bounds unless given permission. We got to the top floor and I hadn’t seen Luke. I also hadn’t seen where I was going to be living. There was a whirring noise as a trapdoor above us lowered revealing stairs into the attic. No words were needed as I began to climb up the stairs to the top.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote