View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #4
InterestedAlice

I got
5 Hard
2 30 Minutes
3 Go for a walk
2 Lay in the tub on your back and pee in your mouth, drink as much as you can

I have never really done pee dares before that I remember so I thought I would give it a try. I already had to pee that is why I decided to start the dare so I went right out for a walk. It was really interesting because I was thinking about laying in my bathtub and peeing on myself for most of the walk. I think the walk helped me in holding it in since I was always moving. When I got back I really needed to go so I got naked and layed down in the tub. It was weird getting into position and when I did I couldn't really pee. But after like 10 seconds it started flowing It hit me right in the face and caught me by surprise. I forgot a first that I needed to have my mouth open but opened it right away and got a huge mouthful. I left it open until the end and swallowed the mouthful I had. The pee got all over me especially at the end when it slowed down. I didn't really notice the taste until the end just the warmth all over my face Overall I really enjoyed it and might start doing more pee dares

Thanks for the dare
Known Limits: anything permanent, scat, and I wont send pictures to people I don't know/trust.
(will probably add more to all of them as time goes on)

My Sister Is Coming To Visit
InterestedAlice is offline   Reply With Quote