Thread: Non-Fiction: A series of short stories
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Default Corrective Measures 2/3

She couldn’t move. Be it nerves, stubbornness, or her overbearing sense of self pride, her feet were rooted firmly in position. She slowly crossed her arms under her ample bosom, emphasising their shape against the white fitted blouse that covered them.

“That was not a request.” He snarled at her. grabbing her painfully around the wrist. “MOVE. NOW.”

With a swift flick of his arm he pulled her out from behind her desk, sending it skidding a small distance into its neighbour. He then forced her in the direction of the front of the classroom, half dragging, half throwing her down the gaps between the desks as the other students looked on in astonishment. When they had arrived in their english classroom this was the last thing they had expected to see, but the general consensus seemed to be that it was much better than the linguistic analysis of shakespeare that had been planned.

As she tripped, Jessica found herself pressed against the hard wood of his desk. She stepped backwards from it and looked at him. A fire of aggression crossed her eyes for a moment; she wanted to fight back, but, reluctantly she concluded that this time, it was not the right course of action to pursue. As calm as the teacher had appeared, she did not want to try his clearly fractured patience with her.

With a another series of swipes of his wrist he had cleared a space on his desk, sending his empty mug crashing into the wall, it meeting its demise, shattering into pieces. Papers were thrust into the air, books crashed to the floor and pens scattered across the floor as if to flee from the violent scene they were witnessing.

He grabbed her hair and forced her over the desk, her pert bottom facing the class, her lace skirt now offering far less coverage than it had previously, revealing the sleek black line of her lace thong to the class. She shifted uncomfortably and tried to stand again, but with one hand in her hair, and one hand against her neck, she could not.

Still holding her in place he kicked her ankles sideways, further parting her legs; the cheeks on her face flushed red with embarrassment as she found herself so deeply exposed to her classmates. But even more embarrassing was her own awareness that being forced into this predicament was making her ever so aroused, and she prayed that it was only herself that was aware of it, as her face was pressed against the desk.

“Now little Jessica, little. exposed. Jessica” He spoke slowly, examining her body, running a hand through her hair. “Are you going to stay still for me, or am I going to have to restrain you?”

The noise that escaped her lips was just that, a noise, feral, a visceral growl. Filled with her contempt for her captor and her predicament. He pulled her head back sharply by the roots of her hair, causing her to yelp in pain.

“I asked you a question. Are you going to stay still?” He demanded again keeping a tight hold of her hair, wrapping it around his hand.

“Yes Sir.” She gasped as the pain in her scalp intensified. Now though, he released her hair, and made his way to the cupboard. Nobody ever went near this cupboard and for good reason. Within was held a number of rattan canes, and paddles for when the traditional methods were better suited to the individual than what was now deemed more conventional.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote