Thread: Fiction: The Ad
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 01:17 AM   #9
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

Ping. New message. "Mmm, it seems they must be desperate," he thought to himself as he clicked to open the message. "Dear Mister Cocky. I will use these words since you ended your email with them. Please ensure that you meet me at train KB74 tonight at 20:00. Make sure that you dress up. Black denim, work shirt and jacket, no tie. Blue collared shirt with the first 2 buttons undone. You will recognize me by a long red rain coat and thigh high black healed boots. Looking forward to our first meeting, Mister Cocky." "Who the fuck does this bitch think she is ordering me around?," Mike mumbled aloud. "Mister Cocky, why would I use these words? Fuck, I was out of my mind drunk and maybe a little too desperate."

"I need to get my shit together. I am sooooo late for work." Mike brushed his fingers through his hair and grabbed a jacket on his way out of the motel. As Mike got to work, he tried to keep busy. Meeting after meeting, yet his mind still raced to the mysterious woman and their meeting later that evening. He kept playing scenarios over and over in his head and his cock started to throb, almost aching to break free of his pants. He kept seeing naked flashes, bodies entwined, and then his inbox notified him of another email that just came in. He was quickly brought back to reality. Or so he thought. "Mister Cocky. I hope you are as ready as I am for tonight." "How can one sentence drive me mad with lust?," he thought to himself.

Before Mike knew how the day flew by, he glanced at this clock realizing that he was late. "Fuck!," he gasped to himself. "I am late again and there is no time to get dressed. Well, I guess she'll have to be satisfied with my look. Since I don't want to keep a lady waiting and there is no time to get dressed. But who the fuck is she to order me around and telling me what to wear." He drove off into traffic but soon realized that he might end up being late for this meeting. "I wish I knew how to let you know that I am running late," he thought to himself. Traffic is heavy and it seems that he might be stuck with it, since there has been a pile up of cars on the interstate and he just knew that there was a huge accident ahead.

Mike finally arrived at the train station. It was 2 hours later than they agreed to meet. He looked in the mirror to see if he looked presentable enough. "Well, it's now or never," he nervously thought to himself. "Why are you so nervous? You are a desirable, good looking bachelor. Any woman, any day, would be lucky if you gave them a second glance." He tried to recite this over and over in his head to calm his nerves and to steady his heart beat. Mike reached the platform and was scanning to see if there were any signs of life. It was just past 10PM when he arrived and it took him a good 5 minutes more to reach the right train platform. "Fuck, I am so late and she probably got irritated and left."

Just as Mike wanted to give up and turn away and walk off, he saw her. The mysterious woman he's been daydreaming about the whole day. Almost to an obsession. He slowly came closer. Almost like a predator creeping to its prey. His heart was racing and he could feel his cock spring to life, throbbing away with lust. The red rain coat, the thigh high black healed boots. Slim legs, nice tight ass, straight back. Oh, how he wished he could see her hair and her eyes. He wish she would turn around, so he could gaze into her eyes, and draw her closer like a magnet would. He floated almost, his heart kept racing in his chest and his cock was uncontrollable in his pants. Then she turned around, slowly, almost too slowly. "Tanya, fuck!" He turned around and walked off to his SUV driving into the night.

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote