Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 11:00 AM   #8
Sexualobster

Thanks for the comments you 3! You don't find the constantly changing perspectives confusing?

James

"How is that possible?!" I yelled at Anja. Rosy quickly turned away covering her chest once more.

Anja had an even more smug look on her face than before. She couldn't possibly be grinning anymore. It was the face of someone who's plan just went through perfectly.

"It is by complete chance that I happened to have my camera on me as well, and what luck right!" Anja answered ecstatically.

"We did what you said Anja! Delete the pictures!" Rosy finally exclaimed, spewing hate from her mouth.

"Yes that is true. Here you are free to delete the picture from my phone." Anja said, walking towards us with the phone in her outstretched hand, still the biggest grin on her face.
"And your camera too!" Rosy ordered.
"The camera wasn't part of the deal. You'll have to do something else for the camera."
"NO! Enough games Anja! This is serious. We could get kicked out of this dorm if those pictures leak!" Rosy yelled once more. She was hating every minute of this and she was clenching her shoulders harder than humanly possible. It didn't cover up anymore of her chest than if she was holding her shoulders lightly.

Every time Rosy said something, I would turn to look at her but also take the opportunity to glance at her figure. Her arms were covering her breasts but she still had a magnificent side boob and her figure went straight and smooth to the ground.

"Then you better not let these pictures leak." Anja said with a smile.

Anja

Oh how fun! Oh how exciting...

"This is a new camera actually. I bought it a few months ago. It's got WiFi capabilities! How crazy is that! It even has this 'sync' button which backs up every picture in this camera to my cloud. Do you know what a cloud is? It's an online storage that is kept in some server halfway across the world. Which means that if I press it, deleting the copy on this camera will not delete it forever. Do you understand what I am saying?"

Rosy

I hate you. I hate you so much Anja.

"What do you want then!?" I screamed.
"Lower that voice or I will click this button right here, right now." Anja said, pulling the camera away from us, her face dead serious.
"What. Do you want. Anja." I said in a lower tone.

The door opened and Garin from room 303 walked in, stopped at the door, looked at all 3 of us and left his eyes on me.

Garin

What

Rosy

Garin's eyes were looking at me but it was quite a blank stare. He wasn't checking me out, more like processing what is happening.

"Ooook." Garin said, before he turned around and closed the door.
"Can I put on my bra now?" I eventually said after a few seconds of silence.
"Nope." Anja answered, still looking at the door, where Garin was a few seconds ago.

*She has a Nikon SJ3500. She isn't bluffing.* James whispered to me. I got a sick feeling in my stomach that was telling me this wasn't going to end soon. I decided that there was no point covering my breasts at this point. I dropped my hands to my waist. Looking like a dissapointed mother.

"Ah you're thinking ahead of me. Yes pull down those shorts. You won't be needing them." Anja said turning her head back towards our direction.

FUCK

I knew this wasn't going to end but I was hoping that James just had to suck on my nipple or something. I angrily, and without delay, unzipped my shorts and pulled them down, revealing my red panties. I resumed my, hands on hip stance, with an irritated look on my face.

"What now?" I asked angrily.
"Panties too." Anja answered.
"Come on."

Anja just continued smiling at me. I made a huff and grabbed my panties and was about to pull them down before I hesitated. James was standing right there. I decided that I wasn't going to get out of this so I pulled my panties down anyway. I kicked the panties to the side where my clothes were now stacked in a messy pile. I didn't try to hide it, I stood with my legs apart trying to feint confidence while in actuality, my heart was beating at 200bpm. I was petrified but I didn't want Anja to see it.

"You've got a great body Rosy, have I ever told you that?" Anja said. I squinted my eyes and faked a smile.

"Alright off you go. You may go back to your room now."
"Thank you." I said, squinting another fake smile, while I walked over to my clothes to collect them.
"No no. Leave those here. Just take your key."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972

Last edited by Sexualobster; 10-15-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote