Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 10:59 PM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 18

Chapter eighteen

Holly was just dangling from the ceiling from her wrists which were sore, painful and raw. She couldn't put her feet down, she couldn't even scrap her toes against it. Her body was shaking with the arousal she was feeling, it was squirming trying to get rid of the intrusions in her body, it was curled up, curving, arching whenever something got too much for her to bear.

She was panting, her breathing becoming faster and faster, a lack of oxygen being taken in. She was screaming in pain from her wrists and the arousal - it was too far, she'd gotten past the stage of pleasure and was now in pain.

Holly's brain couldn't function. She couldn't think of coherent sentences, she didn't even know her own name because the vibrations were f***ing her senseless.

Holly wriggled her hips from side to side, trying to dislodge the butterfly clip on her clit but it just wasn't coming off. Nothing was leaving her body.

Holly had no idea she was left being teased. Her brain was addled with pain and pleasure but all she could see was red. Very suddenly the clip was pulled off, the dildo removed and Holly began to focus again. She felt fingers at her anal entrance and then a slight push. Moment later she was screaming as metal pushed against her anal walls stretching her ass hole. She felt fingers brush the inside of her and then the vibrating ball was gone. She felt the bumpiness as the beads were removed. The metal was left stretching her hole as footsteps headed to be in front of her. She felt another slight push and then the screaming began as the metal pushed against her vaginal walls stretching her like a speculum would. Light fingers brushed her as the vibrator was removed.

Holly felt her body relax, despite her hole being in pain and her arousal her head was clear enough that she could put her toes back against the floor and rest her wrists and open her eyes. Everything was blurry at first but her eyesight eventually cleared. Luke was in front of her. He leant forward and whispered in her ear. "You're doing fantastic. I'm so proud of you," he whispered. Holly's heart swelled. He was proud, he was happy with her. If he was angry at anything it was the way she was being treated not her.

"Luke, go lower the chains so she is still taut but her feet are flat," the dreaded male voice spoke up from the depths of the darkness. Holly heard the grinding of gears and her feet slowly lowered to the floor. She was still stretched tight but nothing was feeling too tight. There was silence for a while. Holly's heart was bounding so quickly she thought she might just have a heart attack. "Now Luke. You know what to do. It is your job to prove you can be strong enough to control and punish her. If we feel you are not doing a good enough job... well you know what happens." Holly's heart sunk. She was not feeling good about that threat. She was also now aware that there were multiple people sat around the room watching them both.

Luke's POV

"... well you know what happens," he said. I took a deep breath. I really did. It would not be good for me, or for Holly. I'd lose her. She'd be taken away from me, forced to endure constant beatings at the hand of... I shuddered. No, I was going to have to be strong. I was going to have to hurt her.

I walked up to her. Her pale skin like milk and I just wanted to run my hands over her. Tell her I was sorry. I glanced at her face and I could see the fear in her eyes. She was scared. Really scared.

I bent over the box, trying to avoid from her eyes what was about to happen. I picked up the paddle and both the rope and leather floggers/whips. I hid them against my body as I walked behind her and dropped them in a pile. I held the paddle lightly in my hand, scared to hit the milky white skin of her cheeks. 'This is for her own good,' I told myself. I gripped the paddle tighter, as if holding a cricket bat preparing to hit a high velocity ball. I closed my eyes as I swung my arms backwards and then pushed forwards, the bat meeting the resistance of her right arse cheek. I heard the grunt from Holly as she tried to bite back the pain. Her body swung forwards slightly. I opened my eyes and saw a ferocious red mark. I almost stopped and broke down but I knew for her interests and mine I had to carry on.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

The pattern repeated until she started screaming. I kept going, knowing her body was on fire, the pain unbearable as she squirmed and tried to move away, the chains stopping her, her body dangling and swinging. She eventually stopped, her voice having left her. I stopped soon after and then changed my positioning until I was now aimed at her left arse cheek.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

The pattern repeated, until she screamed, and then lost her voice. I stopped and glanced at the bright red marks on her cheeks. Despite how long I'd been paddling her left cheek, the right was still as bright as the left. I moved in front of her. I kept my eyes focused on the ground. If I looked at her pain, I wouldn't be able to do it. I swung at her right breast.

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Swing

THWACK

*Gasp*

Holly's POV

He wouldn't look at me. He was stood directly in front of me, swinging the paddle with all his might against my body and he wouldn't even look at me. I gasped at the shock as he landed another exact blow against my right nipple. Every time he hit, he perfectly managed the same place every single time. I didn't want to scream, I didn't want him to have the satisfaction of how much pain he was causing me but I couldn't help it. I started screaming, and crying and begging until my voice deserted me and I was in so much pain I couldn't even make a noise. He stopped but I knew it wouldn't be for long. He'd move on... to the left.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: