View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 05:14 AM   #16
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I placed the head of my cock at her anus, and started pressing it forward. I felt her sphincter instinctively tighten, fighting to keep out this unfamiliar intrusion. The trick in such a situation is not to increase the pressure - that will either result in the cock sliding off the target, or pain/injury to one or both parties. So I kept the pressure steady, and focused on keeping my cock right at her anus. The sphincter muscle can't sustain a tight contraction for long, and soon I could feel her resistance weakening. The sphincter slowly gave way in small steps, and at each weakening, my cock slid forward a few millimeters, aided by the lubricant and the steady pressure.

Then, as I was expecting, the sphincter suddenly gave way, and the head of my cock slid in easily, while she uttered a gasp of surprise. I held my cock in that position until she got used to my presence. Although this was rape play and I could be as rough as I wanted, I didn't want to ruin her first experience with anal and put her off that for life.

After I held my cock in position, only applying pressure at times when her sphincter tried to expel me, I could feel that the attempts to push me out were becoming less frequent. So I slowly slid my entire length inside her not-virgin-anymore anus while she drew a sharp breath between her clenched teeth.

She sighed as I slowly withdrew, until the head of my cock was all that was remaining inside her. I pushed in again, and the sharp in-drawn breaths and the relieved sighs sounded in tact with my rhythm.

After a few thrusts, I could feel her anus loosening up and becoming nice and slippery, and her breaths and sighs started turning in to soft moans. I ordered her to slide her palm underneath her and start massaging her clit. Soon, the room was filled with the sound of my rape victim's first ever anal orgasm.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote