View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyslaveboy2010 View Post
I dunno which section this shud go in so sorry if i get it wrong.

After reading a post about the writer blackmailing themself i realised that is gr8 idea and i wud lik 2 do the same.
im 19 m uk

I think the idea of being forced to do stuff super hot and wud like to send some1 (preferlaby a girl who likes control) embareshing pictures of myself, u can decide what these consist of and a list of friends email addys.

This way i wub be forced to obey u.

PM me and i will send u my addy, ( i have webcam)

limits: no extream pain, family, public of any sorts, and shaving pubes
Firstly, to translate....
I don't know which section this should go in so sorry if I get it wrong.

After reading a post about the writer blackmailing them selves I realised that is a great idea and I would like to do the same.
I'm 19 m uk

I think the idea of being forced to do stuff super hot and would like to send someone (preferlaby a girl who likes control) embarrassing pictures of myself, you can decide what these consist of and a list of friends email addys.

This way I would be forced to obey you.

PM me and I will send you my addy, ( i have webcam)

limits: no extream pain, family, public of any sorts, and shaving pubes

Writing In coherent English helps, as does refraining from using numbers in place of letters. Also I would advise extreme caution when doing blackmail related things as you could well end up in deeper and more seriously than you had wanted to.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote