Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 03:50 PM   #43
Sexualobster

Have another short one! I could've combined the next part with this one but it would be a bit too long. I like being a tease anyway.

Anja

James pulled off his shirt exposing his body. It was pretty lean and was relatively well built. The game continued and I lost the next round meaning I had to lose my shorts as well.

I stood up off the bed and bent over, pulling my shorts down and off, feeling James' eyes explore me. The game was going on pretty silently without much being said.

I won the next round and James was down to his boxers. Whoever wins the next round gets the other person naked. I don't know if it was pure luck but I managed to win the next round as well. James smiled and stood up off the bed once more. He grabbed his boxers and pulled them down showing his semi erect cock. He was enjoying this too much.

"So do I win Master?" disgusted with myself for saying 'master'.
"Not just yet Anja, we keep going."

The next hand was dealt and I got a three of a kind immediately. I discarded the other two cards but didn't come up with anything. James revealed his cards to be a two pair meaning I won again.

"Well done Anja! So now that I can't get any more naked, here is what will happen. Because you won, you get to suck me off. If you can make me cum within a minute, you win the game!"

I sat there, in my bra and panties, slightly surprised. "So, my prize for winning that hand is getting to suck you off?" I asked. "Master." I added at the end.

"What if you win then Master?"
"We'll get to that bit when it comes."
"That doesn't seem very fair Master."
"You don't have to like it."

James leaned back and gestured towards his penis.
"Alright, i'll keep an eye on the clock. You can get started."

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote