Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 05:26 AM   #34
Sexualobster

Sorry for the long wait. Just couldn't get around to continuing but hopefully i'll be around for a bit longer this time.

Anja

James left the room and I took a second to breathe.

Alright then.

I reached over and put my top back on. As was previously stated, my top was really thin and loose and without a bra, my nipples just poked straight through. My nipples held the shirt up and I was going to have to wear the jacket all day less I want to show everyone how perky my tits were.

I grabbed all my belongings and headed to the next class. What was it? Ah right Statistics. After a 2 minute walk I arrived at the lecture hall and took my seat somewhere in the middle rows. I began settling down, trying to cross my legs so that nobody notices i'm not wearing any undergarments when I began to feel the heat. The lecture hall was kept warm and this big jacket was not helping. I tried to ignore it and just unpacked my books onto my desk.

The lecturer began speaking, and I began sweating.

I really started to feel the heat. I debated taking off the jacket but there were too many people around me and I was already sweating. The catch was the longer I kept this jacket on, the more sweat would build up on my shirt making it even more see through.

30 minutes into the lecture and I caved. I had another hour and a half before the lecture was over and I was going to die of a heat stroke if I stayed in this jacket any longer. I casually unzipped my jacket and pulled it off. Oh god this feels good. The first feeling of the breeze hitting my body was almost orgasmic. The second feeling was terror as I realised just how sweaty I had become. My shirt was more wet than it was dry and my tits were most visible through the shirt.

I casually looked around but nobody was looking at me. I continued paying attention to the lecture, trying not to draw any attention to myself. It only took 10 minutes before I heard the first whispers. In my peripheral vision I could see people pointing at me, whispering to their friends to look at the naked girl sitting in the classroom. I felt so exposed. This was horrible. I always thought myself an exhibitionist but this was not my thing.

As time went on, casual glances around the room were met with eyes quickly darting away from me and back towards the board. Guys and girls alike were analysing my body with their eyes. I tried to lean forward to cover my tits with my arms a bit but it didn't help. I might as well have not been wearing the top.

I couldn't take it anymore, I packed up my things quickly and darted out of the room amid more whispers.

I walked out into the empty hallway and leaned against the wall. I felt humiliated. Tears began welling up in my eyes and I felt utter sadness. Then I felt anger. James put me through this horrifying experience and took it too far. And I was going to have a word with him.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote