Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 03:42 AM   #34
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 9

Kate stood in the middle of the punishment room, Sue had gone, leaving the girls to do what they wished with her, Sue had told them to report any hint of disobedience to her. I was standing inside a cage, my balls had been pulled through the bars by Mistress Sue and a cord attached to them, this was pulled up viciously and tied to the top of the cage, leaving me the choice of standing on tiptoe or hanging by my balls. I'd been in there for fifteen minutes and my calves were burning with the strain.
Kate felt so vulnerable now Sue had left, she was cruel but at least she was experienced and knew when to stop, Kate had no idea how these girls would behave now they had free rein with her, the thought terrified her.
"Well Kate, isn't this nice" Sarah mocked "I must say, the new you is a big improvement"
"Sarah, please, we've been friends for year's it...." SLAP, Sarah slaps her hard around the face.
"That's Madam, remember, and don't you dare answer back"
"S-Sorry Madam" Kate whispers, dropping her eyes to the floor again, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"That's better, lay on the floor, on your stomach" Sarah says
Kate lays down and Sarah positions a chair just in front of her head, sitting on it "Now, fifty push ups, kiss each foot between each one"
Kate starts the push ups, as she's doing this Mary wanders around the room looking at the various implements at her disposal, she picks up a long crop and swings it through the air.
Kate is struggling already, she's only managed fifteen push ups and her arms are burning, she carefully kisses Sarah's smelly feet between each one, grateful for the brief pause before the next push up.
She feels a foot on her shoulder, Mary is standing there pinning her to the floor, she feels a sharp stinging swipe to her ass as Mary brings the crop down on her.
"Come on you little bitch, up, you've got a long way to go yet" Mary goads, bringing the crop down again.
Kate struggles to push herself up under the extra weight, she manages to get her arms straight and rests there, her arms shaking.
"Get on with it Kate, we haven't got all day, we've got lots of plans for you" Sarah says impatiently.
Kate drops to the floor, kissing the sweaty feet again, she rests her head on them, breathing in the aroma. They she feels another stinging blow, to her back this time.
"Did we say you could stop? No, so get that ass back in the air NOW" Mary is really enjoying herself now.
Again and again Kate forces the body into the air, her arms feel like jelly but the girls won't relent, they keep up there constant torment until the fifty are finished.
Kate lays on the floor, panting and covered in sweat, her head resting on Sarah's feet. After a minute she's ordered to stand.
"You look tired Kate" smirks Sarah "one hundred star jumps, NOW" As soon as she starts the jumps Mary is behind her with the crop, spurring her on. Eventually she finishes and stands there trying to get her breath back, her ass and back stinging from the crop.
"Finished already Kate, another hundred" Sarah says
Kate lets out a groan.
"What was that? Not happy about something? Lets make it two hundred then. That's one thing to report to Sue. Now get on with it" Sarah says with relish
Immediately Kate starts to jump again, her whole body aching and sweating, the chastity belt bounces and rubs painfully as she does it. Finally she's finished, Mary hadn't spared the crop this time either and her ass was on fire. Mary had been playing a game, trying to hit her ass in mid air on every jump. She stands there again dreading the next command, she feels exhausted.
"That's enough of the warm up, time for you to pay for the way you treated us, you don't know how long I've waited to see you brought down like this Kate. You are so fucked" Sarah's resentment of her rich beautiful fiend is so obvious Kate is taken aback by it.
"Sar..Madam, I'm sorry, I never meant to treat you badly, I had no idea you felt like this"
"That's just it Kate, you had no idea because you never gave us a second thought, we grew up together, in the same streets, but you did so well for yourself, while Mary and me were left behind in dead end jobs. Didn't it ever occur to you that we didn't want to constantly hear about your latest expensive holiday, the new cars, the jewellery. You never showed any interest in what was going on in our lives, it was always about you Kate. Well fuck you, not bragging now are you"
With that Sarah walked over to her and unlocked a small round plug in the front of her chastity belt, with that removed various attachments could be inserted into Kate's pussy and screwed in place.
"Let's warm things up a bit" She said, she picked up a dildo shaped electrode. Then she grabbed a bottle of hot chilli sauce. opening the bottle she brings it up to her nose.
"mmmmm, spicy" she says and dribbles it onto the dildo, rotating the dildo until it's covered in sauce.
"Open wide Kate, well you have been gagging to get something inside your pussy for so long haven't you? Open your legs, NOW"
Shaking slightly Kate shuffles her feet until she's standing with her legs wide apart. She closes her eyes and waits. Kate roughly shoves the dildo through the opening in the chastity belt and when its in she rotates it to screw it into the belt.
After a few seconds the sauce starts to have an effect and Kate starts gasping and fidgeting, dancing from one foot to the other. "Oh God Madam, please take it out, please, I can't stand it" she begs.
Sarah just laughs "Of course not, we've only just started, now get in the stocks" I know exactly what that sauce does, I've suffered with it many times before, usually at Kate's hands.
Reluctantly Kate lowers her hands and neck into the device and Sarah slams the top section down, locking it in place. Picking up a butt plug electrode she proceeds to coat this in the hot sauce as well.
"Let's warn that ass upl" Sarah searches out Kate's asshole with the tip and pushes it roughly inside her, Kate lets out a squeal.
Kate's breath is coming in short gasps as she dances around in the stocks, the sauce is doing its work and her pussy and ass feel like molten lava has been poured into them.
Sarah and Mary just stand there a moment taking in the delicious scene of their friend suffering helplessly at their hands.
"Now we're getting somewhere" says Sarah taking the wires from the two dildo's and plugging them into the electro torture set. A smile crosses her lips as she picks up a microphone headset from the table next to the box.
"Oh this should be fun" she says as she puts it on, she plugs it into one of the inputs on the electro set. "I SAID, THIS SHOULD BE FUN" and bursts out laughing as Kate screams in agony, struggling against the stocks, trying to pull herself free, the pain is more than she can bear.
"Oh god, please, Madam, please, don't do that" Kate gasps as she regains her composure.
"WHATS THE MATTER KATE" fresh squeals of laughter from the pair of them
"p-please stop Madam, I can't stand it" Kate begs once she's stopped struggling.
"Nonsense, it's not going to kill you, and if we decide you'll bear it, then you'll bear it, understand?"
Her voice was quieter this time but it still send waves of agony through Kate's body, she was scared to say anything now as she didn't want Sarah to reply as she knew what pain that would bring.
"WELL!"
"Aaauuuughh, yes Madam"
"Let's get to work on that pretty white ass of yours, time to add some stripes" Sarah said, making Kate jump and pull at the stocks.
Sarah picks up a heavy four foot long cane, and tests it a few times through the air.
"This will do, WHAT DO YOU THINK KATE" she says with a grin.
"Aauugh, that will do very well Madam" Kate gasps, the sauce is at full effect now and it feels like hot pokers have been shoved inside her.
An evil smile comes over Sarah's face and she removes the headset, walking round the front she places it on Kate's head, making sure the microphone is positioned in front of her mouth.
"There, that should keep you quiet" She says "Won't it?"
"Yes Madam" Kate whispers
"Sorry, I didn't catch that"
"Yes Madam" slightly louder, sending strong tingles through her body
Sarah leans down until her face is a few inches from Kate's "SPEAK UP KATE" she shouts and fresh waves of agony pulse through her
"YES MADAM!" she shouts "Aaaauuuuggghhh" she sags down in the stocks sobbing.
"You're going to get one hundred strokes of the cane. You'll count each one and thank me, and I'd better be able to hear you, understand?"
"Yes Madam" she says, getting the words out as quickly as possible, then gritting her teeth to avoid making any further sound.
"Let's get started" says Sarah as she makes her way around to Kate's helpless and vulnerable ass, lining up the cane, she pulls her arm back and brings it down as hard as she can. The effect is devastating.
"AAUUUUGGHH" Kate bellows involuntarily, then the searing jolt of the electrics burns through her "Aauuuughhh, oh God, Oh, God, no, please no" she hisses through gritted teeth.
This brings fresh laughter from the girls "You'll have to do better than that Kate, you didn't count and thank me, that one doesn't count" says Sarah.
Kate sobs uncontrollably, even that sends painful shocks though her body. "Please have mercy Madam, it's too much for me to stand, I can't" more sobs
"Oh but you will stand it Kate, because you've got no choice, have you? now get ready"
Sarah drew the cane back again, sweeping down, it made contact just above the previous line
Kate kept her jaws clenched together and held her breath as the cane made contact, letting out a muffled grunt, she released her breath "O-One, t-t-thank you Madam" she gasped
"Louder next time" was all Sarah said as she drew the cane back
The impact was so quick it caught Kate by surprise "Aaauughhhh, two, thank you M-madam" she managed to control her voice better this time, it was still agony though.
And so it progressed, the pain from the sauce, the constant electric shocks that Sarah was so cruelly making her inflict on herself as well as the searing bite of the cane was more than she could stand. If she had a safe word she would have been shouting it long ago, but she didn't, there was nothing to do but endure it, begging was pointless, it only spurred Sarah on to hurt her more.
By stroke sixty Kate was sobbing uncontrollably "Please, Madam, I beg you, stop this, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you, I'll make it all up to you, I promise, I'll serve you any way you wish, just please don't cane me any more" more sobs, Kate was broken.
"You'll serve me any way I wish anyway, you stupid little slut, you're in no position to offer me anything, I can't see Sue objecting too much if I want to use you, now SHUT UP. Mary, perhaps you'd like to administer the final forty strokes, my arm's getting a bit tired" Sarah replied sternly, not a hint of pity in her voice
"I thought you'd never ask" replied Mary, taking the cane from her
"Mary, Mary, please, we can work this out" desperate to find any way to bring this torture to an end Kate tried appealing to Mary, maybe she would show some mercy "You know I'm not a bad person Mary, remember when you couldn't pay your rent, I leant you the money, remember, please"
"Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that, yes you leant me the money didn't you, then you took such delight every week as I struggled to scrape the money together to pay back each installment, smirking as I counted out the notes, I could hardly afford to buy food for three months until I'd paid you back. Oh yes Kate, I remember, you could have just given me the money, it was nothing to you. Now shut the fuck up and get ready"
With that the cane sliced into Kate's poor red striped ass "Auuuugghhh" she bellowed
"You didn't thank me, have that one again" Another vicious swipe
"Aauughh, S-Sixty One, thank you Ma'am"
All Marys pent up resentment came out during the next forty strokes, by the time she'd finished Kate was almost delirious, her ass bleeding in several places as she sobbed and begged incoherently.
When she'd finished she said "Open your mouth" she pushed the cane between Kate's teeth "Hold that, we're going to join Sue by the pool for a while, you'd better still be holding it when we get back"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: