Thread: Underage Slaves
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:44 PM   #17
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Yes, there are some U18s who are mature and sensible. And, yes, equally, there are some over 18s who are immature and idiotic.

But what I was getting at was the fact that getDare has always been a strict site when it comes to S/M. This website allows 18+ people only to engage in SM in the SM Area.

Under 18s are not allowed to request any Masters or slaves anywhere - do it in your signature, it gets removed.

However, there are threads such as "My Master wants to punish me hard - 14/m" and nobody really bats an eyelid. I'm not saying getDare should ban or anything, but when more and more appear, it appears as though the site doesn't mind underage slaves as long as they didn't begin on getDare, which is still a little irresponsible.

So all your talk about "omg why can't you be under 18 to be in BDSM yadda yadda" sorta misses the point somewhat.
I agree totally, it makes it look like the site is playing by half measures to a degree saying you can't do it this way but if you do this you can get round the rules.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE