Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #23
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 23

Chapter twenty three

Holly and Luke were sat on the floor of her room finishing off their food. Every so often Holly would shift uncomfortable because the dildo was pushing into her and uncomfortable to sit on.

"I have some questions," Holly asked suddenly just as Luke was putting down his plastic fork and closing the lid on his takeaway box. Luke looked up surprised.

"About what?" he asked, curious as to what caused such a sudden question.

"They are about this place," she said cautiously. Luke shrugged and indicated she should continue. "Well first off when I arrived, whenever staff were around you were really mean and quite scary, even last night you slipped into that. Why? Why can't you just be you?"

Luke thought for a moment. "I'm a prisoner as much as you are. I know it might not seem it. For the majority of masters they sign up for this, they know what they are getting into and they love it. Me... well let's just say I didn't get much choice. I was born into this. I never wanted to take part, I tired so hard to escape - that was one of the reasons I went to uni. But they cut off funding. I couldn't afford to live at uni after they cut it off. They told me if I come back, train one girl then I could leave. And so here I am. But I know if I slip up and be me, a nice person, I'll be trapped for longer, plus you'd get worse punishments from higher ups than me," Luke explained rather rapidly trying to race through.

Holly just sat in silence and contemplated that. "I never realised you were as trapped as me," she said.

"You weren't supposed to. It's not common knowledge between anyone here," Luke added. "Any more questions? I'll do my best to answer them."

Holly nodded and wondered where to start. "You told me they were four rules to start. But looking back aren't there six? The naked/clean shaven one, the ownership tag, meals, instruction, always call you Sir, and the breast pumping one," Holly asked.

Luke contemplated this. "Not really. Maybe five is a better description. I come in and hook you up to the breast pumper, and I bring you the shaver or wax for being hair free. It's not really something you need to do. It's more a rule for me," he answered.

"Are there more I just haven't been told yet?" Holly added.

Luke nodded. "A few. Such as any 'activity' we do will either be filmed by me or the cameras in the rooms. During this obviously you need to refer to me as Sir at all times. But you also need to refer to yourself in third person in... well derogatory terms. Like slut, cunt, whore-hole, etc. Slave works too. Its why I was impressed you knew to add the thank you in third person. All the footage is sent to the Masters and they determine how well progress is being made or if punishments are appropriate."

Holly shuddered at the thought of those haunting voices watching everything. "I've got two more. What do you tell our unis, family and friends when you kidnap us? Surely someone must be missing me or wondering where I am? And secondly, describe a normal day here. Because none of the ones I've experienced yet have been normal."

Luke chuckled slightly. "True that. I know that things like uni and friends have been sorted. How? I have no idea, but nobody is missing you. Especially if you use your one phone call a week wisely to phone your family. As for a normal day. There isn't really one. Generally you get up, have breakfast, then we start to work through the list of things that you owe me, then we break for lunch, then in theory you shave or wax while your breasts get pumped, then once that is complete we then work our way through more tasks, dinner, shower, bed. Simple as that in theory. Varies depending on if you need things like punishment or I'm ill."

Holly nodded slowly. "It sounds tough," she said shivering slightly. Luke moved closer to her and embraced her in a hug.

"You've got this," he said, his belief in Holly the strongest it ever had been.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]