Thread: Fiction: Lexie's First Game
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lexie's First Game

Hey everybody! This is my first story here and I'm excited to write it. I love reading about truth or dare so I thought I would give a shot on writing one. I'm going to try to post two times a week, Sunday and Wednesday. I'm hoping to be able to keep this up.

Let me know what you guys think of it! If the parts are too long or short, how the story is coming, any suggestions, etc. I am open to constructive criticism! I hope you all like it!
~~~
Lexie's First Game

Part 1: An Introduction and Round One

Lexie Pryor lives an interesting life. She is 16, rich, and lives in a six-bedroom house that also includes three bathrooms and an outdoor pool. Her parents are only home two full months of the year (March, her birthday month, and December, for Christmas) and a few random weeks due to their jobs. They were transferred to a different state, but didn’t want to have Lexie move with them and have her go through transferring schools. Being just a couple months away from turning 16 they decided to just let her stay there because she could handle herself. Every week they send her money for food or anything else she needs, although she does have a job so she doesn’t need to rely on her parents for everything.

Lexie has a hard time making friends at school. Actually, she didn’t have friends until a couple months ago. There’s Jaxon (17), Zeke (14), Vanessa (17), Max (15), and Evelyn (14). All six of them are high schoolers together. Zeke and Evelyn are in 9th grade, Max is in 10th grade, Lexie is in 11th grade, and Jaxon and Vanessa are in 12th grade. One day while they were all hanging out after school, they discovered that Lexi had never played truth or dare before. This is the story of Lexie’s first truth or dare game.
-----
It was 5pm on a Friday. Lexie was patiently waiting for her friends to come over. She was nervous; she was about to play her first truth or dare game. Her friends found out she has never played before and insisted on playing as soon as they could. This happened two days ago, so here she is now, waiting for her friends to show up. After about an hour all six of them were together and they were sitting in Lexie’s living room.

“Are you ready to play Lexie?” Jaxon asked her.

“Uh…yeah, I guess. How far is this going to go?” She has heard what has happened at the group’s different games they have played and wants to know what to expect.

“As far as we all agree on. When we play together we usually make ground rules before we start so everyone is comfortable. Want me to tell you what we do?” Jaxon asked. He continued when he saw Lexie give a nod. “We never do anything that could cause permanent harm to somebody, is illegal, or has anything to do with piss or shit. Otherwise, everything else is fair game. If a truth is asked or a dare is said that you don’t want to do, you will get a second dare that is agreed on by the other five players and you must do that one instead. Any questions so far?”

“No, I think I’m good so far,” Lexie said after a second.

“Okay,” Jaxon gives a sly smile. “This is where it gets fun. If you fail to do a dare or you are caught lying you lose a life. Each person starts with three lives. When all three lives are lost, the game is over and that person is the loser. The loser is now the slave of the person with the most lives. If there is a tie, then the loser is the slave of more than one person. How does that sound?”

“That sounds…oddly fun. Has that happened before?” Lexie was curious.

“It has happened once, during one of our first games together. We decide how long each person gets the slave by rolling two dice. The highest number is the amount and the lowest number stands for hours, days, or weeks. 1 or 2 stands for hours, 3 or 4 stands for days, and 5 or 6 stands for weeks. For example, if you roll a 6 and a 3, then you’re a slave for 6 days. If you are the slave of more than one person then you roll the dice for each person. Make sense?”

Lexie smiled. “Yeah, I think so.” Lexie was nervous. What if I lost? I don’t know what I would do if end up a slave, and what if it’s for more than one person? That will be scary…but I think it will also be fun. Lexie looked around at her friends, “Can we play?” Lexie grinned.

“Let’s do it. One more thing, everyone can only be asked once during a round, so everybody gets a chance to play. I’ll go first. Max, truth or dare?”

“Hmm…I’ll go with truth,”

“What is the worst thing you have ever done, and why did you do it?”

“Uhhh…the worst thing I have ever done was sneak into a movie theater so I didn’t have to pay for a movie. I was 13 at the time and wanted to see an R rated movie, so I walked in with a group of people and nobody seemed to notice me,” Max explained.

“I guess that isn’t that bad,” Lexie said. She was glad the game was starting out easy. She wondered what she would pick when it was her turn.

“Evelyn, truth or dare?” Max asked to keep the game going.

“I think I’ll go with a truth as well,”

“If you had to make out with one person playing, who would it be?” Max smirked, knowing who her crush was.

“Damn..I guess I would have to pick…Jaxon,” Evelyn blushed as she answered truthfully.

“I can make that happen,” Jaxon winked at her.

“Anyway, Lexie, truth or dare?” Evelyn hurriedly continued the game.

“Hmm..I think I’m going to pick dare,” Lexie wanted to see what a dare would be like.

“Oooh! The first dare of the game goes to the newbie! Hmm, I dare you to…take your pants off!” Evelyn giggled.

“Do I get to put them back on?” Lexie asked hopeful.

“Nope. Once they are off, they stay off! That’s the fun of the game silly,” Evelyn told her.

“Okay fine...” Lexie sighed and stood up. She was wearing a pair of sweatpants and slipped them off to reveal a pair of pink panties. She quickly sat down as the others stared at her.

“Damn Lexie…you got some damn good legs,” Jaxon complimented.

Lexie blushed but continued with the game. She smiled, “Jaxon, truth or dare?”

“I’ll stick with a truth this round,”

“What’s the longest you can go without jacking off?” She asked him after thinking for a while.

Jaxon was shocked at the question. He didn’t expect that from Lexie. “Uhm, the longest I can go is three days. What can I say, I love to cum.” Jaxon smirked at Lexie. “Vanessa, truth or dare?”

“I’m gonna be like Lexie and take a dare,”

“I dare you to…give everybody here a kiss,” Jaxon smirked at Vanessa.

“You think you’re so clever!” Vanessa laughed and gave everybody a kiss on the cheek. She sat back down and smirked at Jaxon.

“Hey, that’s not what I meant!” Jaxon complained.

“Yeah, but that’s what you said!” Vanessa laughed. “Zeke, truth or dare?”

“I’m gonna pick dare too,”

“I dare you to let two of us each take one piece of clothing off you,” Vanessa dared.

“Okay…I pick Lexie and Evelyn…” Zeke agreed. Lexie looked at Zeke. He was wearing socks, a shirt, a pair of shorts, and underwear. At least I hope he’s wearing underwear… She walked over to him and took his shirt off him revealing a nice set of abs. It was clear that Zeke worked out. She threw the shirt in the pile of clothes on the floor and Evelyn walked over.

“I’ll be nice to you Zeke, I’ll just take your socks off,” Evelyn said as she took off his socks and threw them with the rest of the clothes. Zeke now had the least amount of clothing on, left shirtless with just his shorts and his underwear.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DreamMistress96 for this post: