View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #182
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-K View Post
The Asylum's voluntary chastity treatment

Today we are doing a voluntary treatment for girls who have finished all previous tasks. If you want to sign up, send me a PM. This can be done at any time after finishing general treatments 1 - 6.
Because it's voluntary you will get a chance to gain quite a few points - or lose them.

Like I said, the chastity device would return, but this time we will make things harder for you girls. First, you will take one of these ginger roots we have bought for you. You are going to prepare the root by removing the peel of the tip of one of the fingers. Now cut off the tip and carve it into a wedge like this: http://www.obsidianfields.com/lj/fig...ggingstep2.jpg
Make it so that when you push the small part under your hood, the wedge will cover your clit perfectly.
For the chastity part, you will use tape to cover your clit and make sure the ginger stays where it should be. You will have to cover the opening of your vagina as well. We don't want you inserting anything!
You should be able to pee normally this way.
You will stay in chastity for 1,5 hours a day. Replace ginger every 15 minutes.

Finishing without problems: 10 points.
Failing or not showing results the doctor wants: -10 points
I prepared ginger as requested and sat down in front of a mirror with legs wide spread. I put the ginger wedge over my clit and taped it. I repeated the procedure every 15 minutes for 1, 5 hour. While struggling and enjoying the burn I wrote the report on what I did during day 3 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71300). The last 15 minutes I spent kneeling in the corner.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote