View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:09 AM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I have to agree with Night on this as a switch, I find it very insulting when people blow these images up of what they think a master/mistress is. It just insults the people who have chosen bdsm as their lifestyle. I wrote an entry in one of my previous blogs in blogspot about just as submissives have rules given by their dominants, dominants must have rules for themselves as well. When I have a slave it is a choice by them and if they have a question about one of my commands I give them or are concerned about anything in the relationship I am more than happy to listen to them, and if it's a legitimate thing I am willing to compromise. One of the first things I always ask my slaves is "What are your limits?" If I didn't give my slave the rights to refuse certain commands of mine because it's against their limits, I wouldn't be doing my job as a master. Contrary to what some people think, most masters and mistresses care for their slaves.
The same thing goes for the other way if I choose to submit to a mistress I expect her to respect my limits and be able to listen to any concerns or questions I have. I will still obey her commands but if she's not going to do this, then there's no point in staying with her. I once had a mistress, no one on this site, who I still refer to as "Psycho Bitch" because she didn't care about any concerns that I had, so I just dismissed myself. We submit because we choose to and we still have the right to dismiss ourselves. Regardless of what master/mistresses think, submissives are still people and still have rights just the same as everybody else.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote