View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #253
aaannn

Default Burning chastity

Since Lady-K informed me that this is the last day that I have to wear it – I put even more effort to complete the task. I wore it for 3 hours. During that time I also did 2 PM Corner dares.

The first one was easy. Wearing only the Burning chastity I set the timer. The ginger smell raising from my pussy made me so aroused I managed to stay without troubles in the corner 10 minutes with my hands on the back of my head without moving me.

The second one was a challenge. I was ordered to take Position: hands held sideways, like a 'T' position, palms face up.
It was hard. I would say after 5 minutes or so I noticed my hands lowering. I pushed them back in the requested position again and again. Sweat was dripping down my armpits and I started to breathe loudly. I lowered my head and was about to stop. But I got a grip, focused on breathing and made it. Not only my arms, also my legs hurt due to the struggle.

I hope Lady-K is satisfied with my performance and will give me points for the finished task.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote