View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 06:41 PM   #443
TestingLimits

Quote:
☆ I have been feeling under the weather, but emotionally? doing quite well.
☆ Last book I read was me reading a bit of smut =P Narcissus in chains
by Laurell K. Hamilton. i'm a sucker for that damn series (Anita Blake, not the other one)
☆ hm.. not really. I mean some friends introduced me to some new bands but not really new types, if that is what you mean.
☆ Currently overly playing Dungeon Fighter Online, Terraria, Dance Dance Revolution, and Shop Heroes (a phone game)
☆ I do indeed have steam. PM me if you want it though <3
☆ Uhm. Not sure bahaha. It was a dare and I wanted to post proof i had done it =P
☆ Oh, I was humiliated by some people teasing me and poking me little -stares at you-
~Well, sorry to hear you're still feeling sick, but hey, at least you're doing well emotionally!
~I'm almost certain I've heard of that one, and now that I've looked up the plot, it was probably the supernatural series my ex liked to read. I think she tried to convince me to read them too. XD
~Well, nothing wrong with that. I was really referring to anything you haven't listened to before, whether it's a band, a song, or even a whole new genre.
~*gasp* Terraria! <3 DDR is fun, too, though I feel like I make an ass of myself when I play dance games. I haven't played the other two. Dungeon Fighter Online sounds fun, though. I might have to look into it.
~I most certainly will.
~Ha, that's about what I expected. I like it, though.
~Hm, well, I wouldn't know anything about that... *looks away*
TestingLimits is offline   Reply With Quote