View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 08:06 AM   #23
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Sam’s slutty boy toy is not sure he can really compete with some of the entries here, but here is his entry..

For this dare Sam’s horny boy toy decided to do some house cleaning, he wore panties, stuffed bra, corset, heels! his new collar and penis gag……

He started with vacuuming, this took a LOT longer to do because of wearing heels! Sam’s denied boy toy is really not very good at walking in heels….He has to concentrate just not to fall over lol Also the corset is quite tight and restricts his movement, especially if he has to bend! (but at least it forces you to bend your legs rather than your back!) even breathing is a little harder. He was feeling very embarrassed to be cleaning like this.

Sam’s pet boy toy then started to clean the kitchen, his feet and ankles were already starting to ache and hurt from wearing heels, he wonders how ladies wear heels for long! He was also by now drooling a lot from his penis gag, which was not helping with the cleaning, was having to wipe up drool from work surfaces.. He has only recently got the penis gag and is still trying to get used to wearing it, this would be by far the longest he has worn it, it fills his mouth very well…. And feels humiliating to wear. (but he can’t deny, also made him rather horny….)

Once he had finished in the kitchen, he then took the washing out of the washing machine to hang up to dry, again the corset making this a bit awkward due to limited movement. Took a lot longer than usual!

Then Sam’s personal boy toy just had some general tidying around his house to do before he was finished. During all this he was not allowed to close any of his curtains or blinds, so he really hopes that no one saw him dressed like this!

Here is a link to a picture of Sam’s slutty toy boy in his cleaning outfit…http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=63031

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post: