Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #36
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 36

Chapter thirty six

Holly's POV

I couldn't sleep afterwards. I didn't trust myself to sleep. I'd trusted Luke and he'd let me down. He'd broken that trust and hurt me. I wanted to confront him over it but knew I couldn't leave the room, and didn't know where he slept anyway.

I lay still on my bed, eyes wide open staring at my ceiling until the alarm blared in my room at 3:30, telling me to get up, get ready and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I swung my legs out of the bed and walked over to where the ownership tag was. We'd been told to wear them down to the kitchen but they would be taken off once we'd arrived. I was very tempted not to wear it, so that Luke could go through the same pain he'd caused me when I was taken away but knew deep down that actually it would cause me more pain than him.

I slipped it on, tightening it around my waist, attaching the collar and clamps and made my way out of my room. The door was unlocked and opened easily. The security guards that patrolled the corridors turned to look at me but said nothing as I walked past them and down to the kitchen.

I was the first to arrive, surprising myself. The man who was stood waiting was 6ft 8, bald and muscly. Luke had told me his uncle was in charge of guest visits and therefore ultimately in charge of me for the next week. He hadn't told me that he was so scary. I flinched away as he held out a hand. "Tag," he said, his voice deep and loud. I cringed and took off my tag. He looked at the name. "AH the infamous Holly. Clearly my nephew can do something useful. Like teach you the time," he said. He gestured into the kitchen.

I stepped into the flagstone room. It was freezing, all the heat leached by the walls. There was a massive fire with a chimney, stoves and ovens everywhere and of course the sinks and worktops. It was empty at the moment. Luke had told me that there were two kitchens, the main one - which served food to slaves and masters, and the guest one - the one I would be living and working in. I could see why you would need two. To serve all the people here you would need a massive kitchen. I took a seat on the floor where Luke's uncle had pointed. Soon the room became a mass of bodies, all shivering and huddling and whispering together. I tried to make myself as small as possible so that Liam, George and Lucy wouldn't see me, but they did and they sat next to me.

"It felt weird having them all just sit there all night and watch me," Liam said.

"Yeah but at least it shows they all care about all of us," George added.

"Well it might have been that Luke, Cara and Conor just wanted to support Jack and stop him falling asleep. But Saskia was right, you needed that watch last night. At least you are feeling better now," Lucy said.

I frowned confused. "What's happened?"

Liam smiled at me and I flinched slightly. "Jack, Conor, Luke and Cara spent the entire night awake and keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn't lose anymore blood or slip into unconsciousness. All night! I mean they can just sleep all day but still," Liam explained.

Dread filled my chest. "And none of them left at any point?" I asked. Liam shook his head.

"Conor said they had basically spent the time playing cards together. But no one left," he added. At that a hush fell on the room as Luke's Uncle began to explain the jobs for that morning.

The silence that filled the room also filled my heart. It wasn't Luke...

None of it had been Luke...

I'd felt abused and hurt before... now... now I felt dirty, and sick, and all the blame came crashing down around me. I wanted to claw at my skin and rip it off but it would attract attention. Attention I didn't want... clearly I'd attracted too much. It was all my fault.

All my fault... that I'd been raped.

And I didn't even know by who.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]