Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #31
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 31

Chapter thirty one

Breakfast finished and the rest of the masters and their slaves trailed out. The table that Holly was sat on was quiet. No words being spoken. For Holly it was nerves keeping her silent. For Luke is was anxiety, for Jack and Liam it was distress, for Lucy, Cara, Conor and George it was thoughtfulness. Everyone had reasons to be concerned by what was about to happen.

"Approach," a voice from the head table announced. Reluctantly the eight of them followed the rest up to the table. The Masters lined up in a straight line in front of the table. The slaves knelt on the floor in front of them, heads down.

"Good manners from them all. I think we've picked the right people," a female voice said. There was a murmur of agreement from all at the table.

"Look up. We want to see your faces," the first voice added. Holly and the rest looked upwards, staring into the face of the leadership team. "Excellent. Now some of you will have done this before - in fact some of you are specifically trained for this. But for those that are new, here is an explanation. Anyone who was named a servant, you will be living down in the kitchen for the entire week they are here. You are on constant call. You will be helping with the cooking of food, and the serving of food, as well as to fetch and carry and tidy guest accommodation. If they ask anything of you, unless it is sex, you do. You're job is to entertain and give them everything they want. If you are asleep and a bell goes off, you go to them. No arguments. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," was murmured by the 8 slaves chosen for this role.

"As for the other four. Well you know your roles already. I expect all of you to report to the kitchen at 4am the day after tomorrow. Masters, if your slave is new to this you may want to train them up a little so they don't screw up. You might want to do this even if your slave has done it before. You are all dismissed except Luke and Jack," he added.

Luke's POV

The rest left. Jack and I glanced at each other, confused. Liam and Holly on the other hand just stared defiantly ahead. "Jack," my father said. "I hear positive things about Liam. That he should have training complete very soon," he added.

"Yes Sir. He has four days till branding and I reckon we can get everything done by last thing tomorrow Sir," Jack said politely. I could feel his tension, his hope that Liam would be allowed to leave prior to this.

"It's very unfortunate then that this falls now," my father added. "Unfortunately we can't change the servants. The guests saw pictures and picked who they wanted. I'm afraid we can't disappoint. Please take Liam to be branded today. We don't want it looking raw when they arrive," he explained. I saw Jack's shoulders slump in defeat. There was no arguing with this one. It was happening whether he wanted it to or not.

"Please," a quiet voice pleaded. I glanced down, surprised that Liam had the courage to challenge. He had been on the receiving end before. My father turned his stony gaze down.

"What did you just say?" he demanded. Liam dropped his head and didn't respond. "I thought as much. Jack take him," my father said. Jack turned and Liam stood up to follow. He shot a hurt gaze over his shoulder at Holly and I. I felt bad for him. "Luke," my fathers voice jolted me out of my pity for him.

"Yes Sir," I said tentatively.

"They picked seven, not eight. Why do you think Holly has been added to the list last minute?" my father asked me. My heart dropped. I was the reason she was being forced to do this.

"She's new? Her picture wasn't available when the guests were deciding?" I asked hopefully.

"That is one reason, but there is another," he agreed.

"My behaviour. Last night. It wasn't acceptable and now she's being punished for my mistakes," I said quietly. My father nodded.

"Good. And I hope Holly forgives you for it," he said before walking off with the rest of my family. Holly looked up at me and I saw in her eyes, that she had already forgiven me. And that was why I loved her.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]